play with LINER..lol

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Very creative and the liner looks nice. Did you apply the black eyeshadow on top of it?

thx..I made a demonstration pic ...then u may know where I apply black tied!! hope U'll understand what I mean
lol.gif

DSCN9853aa.jpg

noteventherain

AWESOME! that looks so unique and creative! I love it when it looks like art on your eyes.

The only thing I'm not so partial to are the eyebrows (in either set), but i like the ones in the first the best.

jackie100

Gorgeous and so creative!!!!

Snowkei, I love the way your hair looks in all of your fotd's... is your hair naturally wavy like that? Do you mind me asking if you use curling iron or how do you get your hair looking like that? It looks hot! Thanks
smiles.gif

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100
Gorgeous and so creative!!!!

Snowkei, I love the way your hair looks in all of your fotd's... is your hair naturally wavy like that? Do you mind me asking if you use curling iron or how do you get your hair looking like that? It looks hot! Thanks
smiles.gif

hmm...I went to a hair salon and get my perm during March this year. And it looks like what u see in the pics right now
lmao.gif
Im too lazy to use curling iron everyday ... (Im not sure if 'perm' means curl my hair
hmm.gif
...)