Played with Sundressing (Body)/Bait/Hooked

MACgirl

there was this purple pigment, i think it was for sundressing (softwash grey it says on this site) that is to DIE FOR!! i literally went OH MY GOD I WANT IT! nuthin else really stood out to me eyeshadow wise.

Auryane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
there are some really awesome colors.

the green shadow is a beautiful mint green thats really different from mac other greens

the matte dark brown is also suuuuuper nice so are the 2 purples

one of the shadows is tendermental just with a different name i forget which one and phosphorelle is indeeed elle.
l

The mint green is probably waternympth or aquavert from LURE, and I'm guessing that the tendermetal lookalike is Summer. God, I hope so--and I'll need to stock up like mad. I love tendermetal, but I didn't want to use it up...it pairs so well with other olive colors.

Did you see softwash grey? How strong is the purple tone? It sounds so pretty...

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryane
The mint green is probably waternympth or aquavert from LURE, and I'm guessing that the tendermetal lookalike is Summer. God, I hope so--and I'll need to stock up like mad. I love tendermetal, but I didn't want to use it up...it pairs so well with other olive colors.

Did you see softwash grey? How strong is the purple tone? It sounds so pretty...

no i wish. i was like wheres the other pigment! ha they didnt have it yet

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
Did you have update? I am SOOOOO waiting for ours so I can play with the stuff too!!

no i go at the end of the month but there was a random bag sitting around in the back with the stuff in it... ha

bluegrassbabe

One of the ebay sellers who has all the Sundressing stuff has a color called Tendermetal in an individual pot. That color was released in the Holiday Warm Palette. Tendermetal is pretty much a lighter golder version of sumptous olive. I would bet that this is a repromote of a previously LE item.

TwinkPink

Yesterday I went to a M.A.C Technique class. I went to these before but they never had unreleased collections. So I was shocked when I saw the bottles of the mousse bronzer things on the table
eyelove.gif

Sundressing Body
-Mousse Bronzer thing (whatever those are called lol)
From what I read on Specktra about these I thought that's not going to be something I'll like. But I LOVE it. It looks beautiful and doesn't come off on clothes. I tried rubbing it off but it didn't work. It's also waterproof.
I think it's amazing and I'm definitely getting Medium and Dark.

didn't see the naillaquers.

Sundressing Color
-Eyeshadows
These kinda disspointed me. IMO, they look nothing like in this picture:
SD1eyeshadows.jpg

I don't know the names. The first one looks a lot like Sushi Flower. It's the only one I liked. The "olive green with frost" was gross. I really didn't like this one.
All the others are ok but nothing special.

-Pigments
The gold one looks beautiful! Definitely a must-have for me.

The grey/purple one is ok. I'll get it but it's not really a summery color, I think.

-Beauty Powders
These feel amazing. The colors are pretty too. First I thought they're going to be a lot like the Irredescent pressed powders but they're not as sparkley and really soft.

Didn't see the eye pencils, the lipglasses and the lipsticks (only from far away).

Hooked

I have no idea why but those were NOT in these fugly turquoise packaging. I didn't realize that this is the collection with the colored packaging so I forgot to ask about it.

- Face and Body FX
Those look good. Wouldn't buy them though. They look really dark at first but blend easily and look pretty. One of the MAs said a product similar to this by M.A.C was used on the actors in baywatch
tong.gif

- Bronzing Powder
I thought maybe I'll find a new bronzer but nope, I'll stick to Refined Golden.
Are they new anyway? I don't know the other bronzers by M.A.C

- Pearlizer
I'll buy at least one of those. I never had a pearlizer before so I can't compare but I fell in love with these. The gold one more than the pink-ish one. But they're both really pretty!

Bait

- Tinted Lipconditioner stick
I've only seen 3 of these. But for me those are great. I like the TLCs but I hate sticking my finger into the little pot. The colors are nice too. They look bright but go on very, very sheer.

- Moisture Gleam + Microfine Refinisher
Moisture Gleam looks and feels good but I wouldn't spend that much more money on it when I can get something very similar from nivea or other brands
th_dunno.gif

Got the Microfine Refinisher as a freebie and haven't tried it yet. But it's permanent anyway, right?!

yep, that's it. Of course that's just my opinion because the other girls in the class all went crazy over the Sundressing eyeshadows... But I just wanted to share my opinion
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I saw Tendermental in a palette at my CCO yesterday. Someone said the "olive green with frost" from Sundressing was supposed to be a re-release of Tendermental and, if it is, I have to agree with you...very disappointed in that one. I'm still looking forward to the lip colors in that collection though, and maybe the lighter "peachy-pink with gold pearl" e/s.

karen

good. I hope they don't have that nasty clinque packaging when it's released, either.
smiles.gif

TwinkPink

Also the blue eyeshadow looked A LOT darker than in this picture.

I can't wait for the bronzer mousse things now! I wanted to steal one lol.

lemurian

I've had the feeling that that MAC photo of the new Sundressing eyeshadows isn't representative of the actual colors at all since I came across this ebay auction for what is very likely the blue in the top right of that photo (Fontainbleu). I've also read on here that it applies like Cornflower..! So who knows, don't trust the stock photos
smiles.gif

Oh yeah, silly me.. here's the auction (not mine):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

mspixieears

I am liking the sound of this mint green eyeshadow, I don't care that they tell you to avoid greens and blues unless you want to look like a sad disco queen! I do want to look like that lol.

MACgirl

when i swatched overshadowed on my at my meeting it look EXACTLY like iris print without the gold glitter, nothing special.

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I am liking the sound of this mint green eyeshadow, I don't care that they tell you to avoid greens and blues unless you want to look like a sad disco queen! I do want to look like that lol.

I absolutely love you! I love blues and greens. I guess I too look like a sad disco queen. Funny thing is, no one ever says that to me.
lol.gif