Please Help!!! I want to work for MAC!!!!

Mac_Lust

SOS.gif

Hi,

Ok I really really REALLY, want to work for MAC. I used to work for Estee Lauder so I have a bit of experience, but MAC is my calling! Can anyone give me any advice on how to go about applying? I submitted an application and attached my resume, but that was only at one store... I want to apply at a few more stores but I wanted to get some advice before I do. So If you have any and I mean ANY
winks.gif
advice please let me know!! I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks a bunch!!

mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif

Ruby_Woo

You should do a search or just read/browse through old threads. I guarantee you that all the questions you have will be answered there.
Best of luck.

MAC*GIRL08

Yes I have my whole MAC story on here! check it out it's like a fairytail lol!
Goodluck

and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

Matrix_doll

When I applied for Mac I had no expierence what so ever I just went in one day. With my nursing uniform on and my face banged out and the manager was very impressed by my look & my product knowledge. She asked me if I wanted to put in an application. I did, with no real intentions of getting in but it stayed in the back of my mind and for months I called and asked around for the manager that had told me I should apply. I called like 3 months off and on. Mac is about sexiness. So don't go in there lookin tore up, make friends at counter ask around about hiring speak with the manager. Remember to have your personality on. Make an impression and I bet you'll get in. Trust me I was interviewed by two managers at the same time, I tell you something that was scary but it was an expierence i'll never forget. Goodluck girl don't give up if it's what you want.