Please help me with eyes, cheeks, and lips (details inside)

CandeeNova

I just took this picture with my webcam which is why I think (hope) is why I look so shiney in it.

Anyway, Here's a little about me.

I work with Kindergarteners and 3rd graders in California
I have highly clog-prone skin, not so much acne, just major clogged pore issues
I have medium sized pores
In NARS Sheer Glow I wear the shade Stromboli which I think makes me a MAC NC 35ish?

I don't know what my best feature is, so I don't know what I would like to accentuate.
th_confused_new.gif

My favorite makeup line is NARS, but I am open to pretty much any US sold brand
graucho.gif

ANY tips, advice, constructive critisim helps! Thank you!

Image24.jpg

jrjrr

You're very pretty! Nothing to do with makeup but have you ever tried bangs? I think you could rock them
smiles.gif

If I were you I would accentuate your eyes. You have beautiful almond shape eyes!

you should try using a corrector for undereye circles also. It will make such a big diff. trust me! I like bobbi brown correctors.

I think you should also try contouring your cheeks and a nice glowly highlight on your cheek bones
smiles.gif

hope that helped!

whittt8

You have gorgeous eyes!! I love your brows! You could showcase your eyes with a pin-up look. Golds, bronzes, and coppers would look great on you also with your skin tone. I also agree about the contouring and highlight.

Addicted2Shadow

agreed. You have great eyes and skin tone. I wish my brows looked as good as yours. You could do some purples, as well as the bronzes,browns for shadow... As far as the under eye circles. Get PLENTY of sleep, easier said than done I know. And don't forget to drink lots of water, it keeps the skin looking fresh and it helps with the circles. Hope this helps.