pls help me put my first pro palette together

M*A*C*LOVER

Hi everyone.

This is my first *real* post....My friend is going to new york the weekend and is going to pick up whatever i need-i live in ireland so the mac is much cheaper in the u.s.

I want to get a 15 pro palette and refills to fill them and need some help.Id like to get a good range of colours as i dont have many at all.
I was thinking maybe like a row(3) of pinks,then blue/greens then purples then golds etc,im willing to try anything i would like a colourful palette to get me started.

Ive blonde hair,blue eyes and am a nw20 but willing to try anything.

Anyone think of any colours(or 15 lol)that i should get?
This is my first big palette so please help me out.

Thanks
xxx

chipmunkvoice

Hi

Wow... i just did the exact same thing! great minds
winks.gif
~ My brother is in San Fran at the moment for a one week holiday and i sent him off with a list of MAC stuff to buy for me since the prices in Australia aren't that great either. I couldnt decide with colors so i went lurking around Specktra for what seemed as the most popular e/s colors and my list looks something like this:

NEUTRALS: shroom, woodwinked, mulch, retrospeck
GREENS: swimming, juxt, humid
BLUES: tilt, freshwater, deep truth
PURPLES: nocturnelle, parfait amour
PINKS: jest, sushi flower
oh and black tied which doesnt really fall into the above categories.

But yeah.. that was my shortened list >_< i had a longer list but couldnt afford it. I got brushes though!

I dont think i'm any help coz i havent tried any of those colors so i dont know how i well i did with compiling my list but thought i'd share anyways
smiles.gif

i wish i lived in the US where MAC is cheaper ._.

(yay~ first post for me ^_^)

courters

You should try to get some highlighting shades like Phloof, Ricepaper, or Nylon.

Also, try to get some lighter shades (for your lid) and some darker ones in the same color category (for the crease).

If you go to maccosmetics.com you can see a list of all the eyeshadows and pick and choose what you think you'd like.

I have the same coloring as you and I really like Shale, Satin Taupe, and Paradisco. I don't really wear blues or greens at all, so I can't help there!