Plus sized clothing in US

Goat Goat Etc.

Okay i worked at Torrid for a few months n i tell you from the bottom of my Hills the clothes look horrible for the shorter women (Muah) or the average height any size under 14 just dnt fit right. Soory i will never shop there again. you can shop at just about any store and find plus size clothing
I can imagine. They don't really cater to petites or tall except in some denim and work pants right?

damagedmassacre

I do alot of shopping at Torrid but I'm starting to back away they're clothes are so expensive and they get holes way to easy. I can spend half not even half what i spend at torrid at walmart and get triple what i do at torrid and they last longer. Granted torrid does have cute stuff.

Goat Goat Etc.

I do alot of shopping at Torrid but I'm starting to back away they're clothes are so expensive and they get holes way to easy. I can spend half not even half what i spend at torrid at walmart and get triple what i do at torrid and they last longer. Granted torrid does have cute stuff.
I can only now shop Torrid if their clearance is an additional 50% off plus they some kinda deal on full price retail. Their clearance section is too expensive and becomes reasonable for the quality when they have an additional percentage taken off. Have you ever shopped Forever 21 Plus Sizes? Some things for sure are gonna be cheap material that goes under in a year but other things manage to be awesome and really last. Then on occasion DressBarn can get cute stuff.

cosmomedown

Very true. Left the company because i didnt enjoy working for a company where i had to sale lies some clothes were nice but they are really one night onlys. The denim and Bras arw the core sale items. They last the longest and are okay quality

Goat Goat Etc.

Perf! It's so cool you can customize your own suit!
Source: http://www.nadiaaboulhosn.com/2014/06/laced-in-roses.html , http://www.surania.com/en-us/shop/configure/braguita?p[]=172

Goat Goat Etc.

City Chic is doing 50% off their Denim! They haven't sent out an email blast yet! Hurry!
Source: http://www.citychiconline.com/jeans?limit=all&size=22+%2F+XL

Goat Goat Etc.

Went to the less than local Forever 21 near me and this baby was on sale for $18 rather than $27.80.
If you find it, BUY IT! It's actually more flattering than the 2 piece version in my opinion! And it has an underwire. The other retro styles are on sale too but...they're solid colors.

Source: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=plus&Category=plus_swimwear&ProductID=2000125206&VariantID=

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, Torrid. Is this your death knell? Just got this email about a change to the Diva Style 5% off program. You get a Diva Style card that allows you to get 5% off your purchase (if you have a military card you get 10% on top of that btw). So Diva Style is set up to get your email and mailing address and incentivize you to shop more. The email reads:

"Dear DivaStyle Member,

We have exciting news, and you're the first to know.

A new rewards program is coming, and we can't wait for you to be a part of it!

That means Divastyle is changing to a new and improved rewards program that earns you points and perks for every dollar you spend.

In addition, you can still use your DivaStyle Qualified Status of 5% off your purchase (while earning points under the new program) until) it expires. A win-win!

If you haven't earned Qualified Status yet, no problem.You have until Wednesday July 23 to earn 250 points to qualify for 5% off an entire year. Along with Qualified Status, you will also get all the perks of our new rewards program.

What do you need to do? Absolutely nothing! You'll automatically be enrolled in the new rewards program when we launch it at the end of July.

We have so much more to tell you. And we will--very, very soon. You're gonna love it."

Already hate it. You're taking away the 5% off incentive so that I have to shop so often to collect points to earn it back for a limited time each year? Bitch please.

Goat Goat Etc.

So the CC stores are opening days apart and all and CConline is having 25% the entire site. I have worried for awhile that maybe with the expansion of stores in North America, the quality of clothing and amazing 60% off the entire site sales will go away. Is anyone else with me on this?

Edit: Oh god and the FREE SHIPPING too.

The sales, quality, and free shipping are what attracted me to City Chic Online...

Goat Goat Etc.

Uh Oh, IT is going down. Plus blogger calls for a target boycott.
Source: http://jezebel.com/blogger-organizes-boycott-of-target-over-limited-plus-s-1624329327?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

"For so long, I loved you. I always went above and beyond in our relationship. I'll visit you to get a couple of items and more than a couple hundred dollars later and a cart full of products, I have left giving you way more than I ever planned to. No matter how much I give, you never seem to appreciate me. All I want is the clothing you offer all your other regular sized customers, but you always leave me out. With that being said, I have to end this relationship. It's you, not me and for my own well-being and my self dignity I have to sever ties between us.

This may seem a little dramatic, but the recent release of the photos of Altuzarra for Target collection has me feeling slighted. I'm up late, working as usual, and I see Refinery 29 post 50 photos of the newest designer collaboration. Literally 50 pieces of beautiful (and I mean beautiful) affordable clothing and none of it will be remotely close to the size that I wear. The collection consists of deeps hues of burgundy, fabulous snakeskin prints, and fall worthy silk-like maxi dresses…enough to make any fashion lover lust. My heart sinks. You have once again made me feel like a second-class customerand because of that I'm going to have to discontinue my relationship with you altogether. Year after year, season after season, you put out these gorgeous designer collections and you almost never include a plus range. Every time each of these collections is about to be released it feels like a slap in the face. To add insult to injury, over 6 months ago, you took most of your plus size clothing out of the store, promising me something new and improved and that has yet to happen. I've been in this abusive relationship with you for far too long. I can't do this anymore. I will be personally boycotting Target altogether. No more housewares, grocery shopping, electronics...nothing. I'm done. "

Goat Goat Etc.

Loving this white outfit most!
Source: http://ravingsbyrae.tumblr.com/post/92731371535/plus-size-party-style-lookbook-im-so-excited-to

Goat Goat Etc.

I guess CC is trying to assuage my fears, they're doing 40% of jackets, tops, and sweaters--which I desperately need.
But they brought back the one that got away!

Latest posts