Plushglass Comparisons

ShadowyLady

I just got back from checking out the new Plushglass collection. All the colors are basically duplicates of glosses that are already in the line; sort of a "best-of" collection. Hopefully this will help some people who only have the option of online ordering:

Ample Pink = Lust
Wildly Lush = C-Thru
Oversexed = Sexray
Pretty Plush = Oystergirl
Cushy White = Lustrewhite
Wet, Wild, Wonderful = Oh Baby
Fulfilled = Slicked Pink
Bountiful = Flusterose
Plus Luxe = Venetian
Big Kiss = Enchantress
Foolishly Fab = Opal
Full For You = Pop Mode

The texture of Plushglass is much thinner more sheer than regular Lipglass; most seem to have less pigment than Lustreglass. The smell/sensation is identical to Urban Decay's Blow Lip Plumper. I would be interested to see an ingredient comparison. The tingle lasts longer than most plumpers; I haven't tried all the lip plumpers but I have tried a few. This gloss is also very moisturizing! I ended up with Ample Pink but I wish I had gotten Pretty Plush or Wildly Lush instead. Ample Pink is great but I want something a little paler. I'll definitely go back for more! I don't have a lot of MAC's glosses right now, so "doubling up" won't be a problem for me.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePrincess2250
Did anyone else notice that Full For You is the *only* one that is scented/flavoured? It's like strawberries!!

Full for You is the ONLY one I got and mine doesn't smell like strawberries...it smells like caramel, vanilla...

Wontpayretail23

I didn't notice it because Full For You was the only one I bought! But I did notice they charged me $17.50 for it so I won't be buying more sence lip plumpers aren't even my thing.

Shawna

Yeah, they are $21 in Canada, but I absolutely love the colour of Plus Luxe and since I don't have venetian lustreglass, I am happy I got it. In fact, in the two days since I've had it, I have used more of it than any of my other glosses. That's how much I love the colour. I'd probably buy more just because I like how they make my lips tingle. I don't know about plumping, but since I use lipfusion every morning, it is hard to say if anything plumps.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyLady
The smell/sensation is identical to Urban Decay's Blow Lip Plumper. I would be interested to see an ingredient comparison. .

I would love to see the list of ingredients in these as well. I am curious as to what the active ingredient is. In another thread someone mentioned capsaicin, but I haven't seen any posts to confirm this.

IcePrincess2250

Ok weird.....why does mine taste like strawberries? It doesnt smell like them, I lied about that I think. Or my memory lied to me....

but I even asked my MA and she was like "oh yeah, I dunno but I noticed that too"

zombie_candy

Are the plushglasses glittery ? I had wanted to get Sexray because of the beautiful colour but the huge chunks of glitter made me turn it down. I think I'd get Oversexed if the glitter was minimal and/or fine.

ellemarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danabanayna
Has anyone tried oversexed?

I did last night. It's a lot less than intense than I was expecting. I was hoping for more of a Sexie color.

AudreyNicole

I got Bountiful and love it! Tastes like Coconut!
smiles.gif
I want to go back for Cushy White and Pretty Plush!

ShadowyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie_candy
Are the plushglasses glittery ? I had wanted to get Sexray because of the beautiful colour but the huge chunks of glitter made me turn it down. I think I'd get Oversexed if the glitter was minimal and/or fine.

The glitter in Oversexed does seem a tad smaller, but it's still very similar to Sexray.

juli

Has anyone tried Foolishly Fab? How is the color? Havent tried opal either so I don't know the color payoff. :confused: Is it slightly darker (more pinky purple) than Morninglory lustreglass??

a914butterfly

i have foolishly fab and its not as purple-lavender as it looks in the tube. i also bought bountiful and it has more color payoff (pinkish) than the foolishly fab.

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
i have foolishly fab and its not as purple-lavender as it looks in the tube. i also bought bountiful and it has more color payoff (pinkish) than the foolishly fab.

Bountiful is one of the item that I am going to buy but I still cant figure out what color FF would be like...

Thanks for the info.
smiles.gif