PlushGlass & Technacolor

JMKess

I just called MAC Pro NYC and was informed that they will be receiving PlushGlass & Technacolor in this Thursday - 1 week before it is launched nationally.

Wanted to pass along the news. The MA that I spoke with said that she's been wearing the plushglass for a few months now (I guess she had an advance one) and LOVES it - said they're nice and tingly and warm and cool all at the same time.

I'm VERY excited!

bozica

I'm so excited for the Plushglasses as well! I actually just got one in the mail today from eBay, I forget what colour off hand, it's at home and I'm at work, but I put it on this morning and I love it! I didn't notice too much of a tingle at first, but after about 10 minutes, my lips were tingling for quite a while. I'll have to pick up some more of these when they come out. I'm so glad they're permanent!

Hawkeye

i gotta say i am just no looking forward to this collection at all
weeping.gif

juli

How do they expects us to wear their lg???? They release new lg with every collection (some are very similar to already exisiting/ or LE prev. released lg'es) and seriously everytime I see the little black triangle I always get attempted to but them. Although Plushglasses are perm. but with all the lipglasses I have I dont think I will ever finish a lg in my lifetime. I am attempted to try out few of the plushglasses and I just have way too many lg that I have purchased past couple month.(almost all tested once and now collecting dust) I seriously think I should eat them up or something to get the $ worth. And their shelflife once opened is only 24 month.
ssad.gif

Ksstavros

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
How do they expects us to wear their lg???? They release new lg with every collection (some are very similar to already exisiting/ or LE prev. released lg'es) and seriously everytime I see the little black triangle I always get attempted to but them. Although Plushglasses are perm. but with all the lipglasses I have I dont think I will ever finish a lg in my lifetime. I am attempted to try out few of the plushglasses and I just have way too many lg that I have purchased past couple month.(almost all tested once and now collecting dust) I seriously think I should eat them up or something to get the $ worth. And their shelflife once opened is only 24 month.
ssad.gif

LOL.......I agree with you on this......

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
ssad.gif

I completely agree!!!

Ms. Z

Plushglass & Technacolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKess
I just called MAC Pro NYC and was informed that they will be receiving PlushGlass & Technacolor in this Thursday - 1 week before it is launched nationally.

Wanted to pass along the news. The MA that I spoke with said that she's been wearing the plushglass for a few months now (I guess she had an advance one) and LOVES it - said they're nice and tingly and warm and cool all at the same time.

I'm VERY excited!

Did you see/try them on yet? I don't have time to go to the Pro Store, I'll wait for them to be sold at Macy's. The release date for both of these is August 2nd?