plzzz help me wid my 187!!!

shimpaniac

hey...just got my 187 yesterday...da MA did a super duper job wid both foundation and blush...and yeah, msf too...but im wondering on any one given day, how do i manage foundation and then blush both?? I mean if it gets wet with foundation, wont it ruin my blush??wats da trick?
hmm.gif

also,one more thing... how do i clean it??is any mild shampoo ok??people say da mac cleaner makes it shed.One MA said i MUST use da mac cleaner, another said i have to use both...these MA's honestly so confuse me!! why cant they ever say da same thing??:confused:
ssad.gif
...anyway, how often do i clean it and wid what??please help..!!!!

thelove4tequila

Can't help you with the first question, but I have cleaned my 187 with MAC brush cleaner and it was fine. Not shedding afterwards. I'm sure you don't HAVE to use MAC's cleanser, that MA probably just wanted to make another sale.

shimpaniac

ahan...i see...thanx a bunch...ill try baby shampoo or sth...if it sheds ONE hair, ill have a cardiac arrest...!
cutey.gif

saj20052006

I only use the 187 for liquid foundations and I use 150 for Powder and MSfs.

I actually hate the MAC brush cleanser. I buy Mary Timewise Cleanser Soaps and thats what I use to clean my brushes. I think something like Baby Shampoo would be just as great, but remember and some point you may need something that actually removes makeup.

mistella

yes the brush gets wet with foundation but after you put it on your face it dries super quick. I use the same 187 for foundation, beauty powder and sometimes highlighter.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
yes the brush gets wet with foundation but after you put it on your face it dries super quick. I use the same 187 for foundation, beauty powder and sometimes highlighter.

Exactly. I use my 187 to buff out Studio Fix Fluid and it dries very quickly. Even when I apply the foundation with the brush it dries from the stippling and swirling action. I have then used it for other powder products. I would just suggest buying 2 if you can afford it. The second one can be used for your cream products.

shimpaniac

fantastik girls!thanx so much fer dis bit of info...umm...guess ill stick to just one fer now coz i dont use cream products...so only liquid and my powders,blush etc...lov y'all!!
cutey.gif
eyelove.gif