Polished Pink Look

tthelwell

'Polished Pink' Look

For this look, I used mainly matte MAC Pigments to create an airbrush effect for my eyeshadows. I used different hues of pink and purple for a more gradient effect. I prefer to use matte textures because of the effect they give and I honestly don't find them difficult to use at all.

Eyes:

I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base on my lid and into my crease.

On the inner lid, I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment followed by MAC Cool Pink Pigment on the middle of my lid. Next I used MAC Pink Vivid Pigment on the outer lid.
I then applied MAC Magenta Madness Pigment in the crease and up to the brow bone. Staying in the crease, I applied MAC Rich Purple Pigment.

For my highlight I used MAC Ricepaper.Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Lust half way in.

For more pics...check out my blog...thx for looking guys...

Let me know what you think
yes.gif

SNV32575.jpg

SNV32574.jpg

DaniCakes

Absolutely Loves it! Very good! I love the colors and I'm so into purple right now. Where did you get those pigments? They don't sound familiar. Pro store?

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
Gorgeous!
I love your blending!
heart.gif

Thx so much love!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCakes
Absolutely Loves it! Very good! I love the colors and I'm so into purple right now. Where did you get those pigments? They don't sound familiar. Pro store?

Thanx sweetie!
th_DANCE.gif
Yep...all PRO Pigments...it seems that they save all the matte pigments for Pros...go figure...
nope.gif

Juxtapose

Goodness, that is a beautiful look! You do a heck of a job blending! Ahh, I'm stunned...it is too gorgeous for words! Well done!