Poll: Best Packaging

S.S.BlackOrchid

Which makeup line has the best packaging? (Pics?)

My favourites:

Anna Sui
02337368102.jpg
04254068102.jpg

02-p.jpg

Lola
lola_lipstick_creme.jpg

Kuuipo

Anna Sui is so kawaii, but you can't get it in Hawaii. Too Faced uses lots of cardboard, and because I live in Hawaii, that is roach and termite food-and boy do we have tons of both in Honolulu, not too mention how badly cardboard can swell in humid, damp weather. Cargo reminds me of old MRE rations we got in the feild when I was a combat medic in the 80's. )r chewing tobacco tins.Givenchey lipstick tubes are totally glam, I like the way rubberized cases feel. NARS is very sleek and modern, sturdy and packs well, Stila-too much cardboard and plastic, Urban Decay-appropriately young packaging,MAC-no nonsense packaging-blushes could use sturdier lids, Chanel and Dior-both cobalt clad royalty-neither screams for attention, lipstick tubes are glorious,Laura Geller-no nonsence, Laura Mercier-serious, Clinique-the seafoam colour reminds me of hospital basements., Hourglass-psuedogoth,Shiseido "adult makeup",serious brown packaging like Mercier's. Pop Beauty-you probabley like Tokai Dokai,MUFE-"the product is good, who cares about the package", Vincent Longo-shiny and black. Estee Lauder-classy gold and lucite for the woman who keeps makeup on her dresser, Elizabeth Arden-more of the same.....Lancomeconstantly changing their packaging.

gatsby

Chanel packaging is very classic and won't look dated in 10 years, as is NARS. Too Faced and Anna Sui can be cute, but ultimately I think Too Faced looks a little silly. I love the MAC bullet lipstick tubes. Bourjois is wonderful because you can see the colour of the e/s or l/s from the outside of the package which is very handy when you have a ton of makeup!