Poll: One item from MAC, what would it be?

toropcheh

If you could have ONE item, ANYTHING, from MAC right now (including from the D'Bohemia line), what would it be?

Janice

I made the title more reflective of the post, sorry it was just really vauge.

Mine - Shade Fluidline

Shawna

I'd pick one entire store..........you said one thing right
lol.gif

toropcheh

lol I did say one thing... This is the dilemma I have for tomorrow night's event at MAC for D'Bohemia's exclusive launch. I have enough moola to only get one item, and I suck at narrowing things down.

singinmys0ng

Quote:
hmmm.. just one? Lipglass in Nico has been on my list this month.

oh poo! I so just gave that away to my friend because i hated it!..I would have totaly sent that to you!

okay my choice *this week* would be chrome yeller!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by toropcheh
lol I did say one thing... This is the dilemma I have for tomorrow night's event at MAC for D'Bohemia's exclusive launch. I have enough moola to only get one item, and I suck at narrowing things down.

I'm not sure what you like, but if I couldn't have a whole store, I'd go with Coco pigment. I had coco beach and it was too dark. The new one is lighter and looks so versatile. I think it will compliment so much more of my collection. Remember, the pigments, e/s, lipsticks and lipglasses are the LE stuff. All the rest can wait.

beautifulxdisaster

Right now Oceanique e/s!! i was contemplating Deckchair, but I don't know what I'd use for it much. I wanted Beaute, but from Alexa's swatch, I think it'd look tacky on me.