~Pompous Blue FOTD~ (for Lady_MAC :o))

SChotgurrl

Okay so um...actually I took these Friday night, but was too lazy to post them then. But Miss Lady_MAC graciously requested I post a FOTD w/ P.Blue (I guess to see how it lookson a darker-skinned chica?) so here ya go
smiles.gif

A) The colour is WAY more intense/rich IRL but thanks to a shitty old, obsolete digi. cam, it looks like ass
ssad.gif
But that refund check from school is coming next week!! Helloooooo Sony Cybershot.....

B) And PLEASE... don't let my assbrows--*ahem* eyebrows-- scare you!
rofl.gif
I'm growin those bad boys out til school starts
winks.gif
Wish me luck b/c I cannot STAND them being like that!
weeping.gif

Anyway here goes:

Me "secret" recipe.....

UDPP
Pompous Blue used as a thick liner
Creme de Violet (w/Hush lightly dusted over it) from crease 2 brow
Hush on browbone
Smolder e/l
Estee Lauder Illusionist mascara
mark. Dream Gleam lash top coat

Lips= Instant Gold + Flashmode + Ola Mango (of course it looks like ass though)

wavey.gif
Don't forget to wipe that little bit of spit up off your chin....from the horrendous site of those eyebrows!!!
lmao.gif

Henna_Spirit

Looks really nice! i ordered the pompous blue shadow over hte phone today, looking at this lovely creation i knwo i won't regret it!

glittergoddess27

I feel your pain,.. I have painstakingly tried to regrow mine over the last couple months,.. and it just isnt going well. Great job on the MU though,.. Pompous blue is just lovely on you.

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
You have such a beautiful smile! Clean up those brows and your look is perfect.

Thanks girlie...and about the eyebrows....please see the disclaimer above about my assbrows
lmao.gif

ebonyannette

Wow it really does look different on a darker skin tone. I think its beautiful. Give yourself some credit that looks really cute!

Lady_MAC

Thanks so much! It really is a beautiful colour, and you did a great job. And yeah, I really wanted to see it on a darker girl... I love it and can totally see myself wearing it. You're so kind
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
You have such a beautiful smile! Clean up those brows and your look is perfect.

iagree.gif
smiles.gif

SChotgurrl

:loveya: Thanks for all the gracious comments lovelies
smiles.gif
I promise my next [current] FOTD will NOT have unruly
graucho.gif
assbrows
graucho.gif
in them!!!!
thmbup.gif

AllINeedIsMac

you look good, mama! I would look like poor-asian trash with those colors. I am SCARED of the blues!!! I stays away from them. And the brows arent that bad, if you can pull of sexy with crazy brows, you can pull off anything -- and you pulled it off!