Poo poo everybody feel sorry for me...

Wattage

I hate finals at the end of the school year. Hate them. They are going to kill me one of these days...

I need a hug
weeping.gif

tinagrzela

aaahhhh...
ssad.gif
girls, cheer up!! it's not gonna last forever... I feel guilty here...I'm a college teacher, and I'm giving exams and finals this week too...I know how hard it is...I was a student about 6 years ago too...just take it one day at a time, and just keep telling yourself to give one more little push, and before you know it, you'll be done!!
smiles.gif

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
aaahhhh...
ssad.gif
girls, cheer up!! it's not gonna last forever... I feel guilty here...I'm a college teacher, and I'm giving exams and finals this week too...I know how hard it is...I was a student about 6 years ago too...just take it one day at a time, and just keep telling yourself to give one more little push, and before you know it, you'll be done!!
smiles.gif

Thanks, Tina
smiles.gif
Sorry to say this, but I can't wait to get sauced on Friday... lol!

inlucesco

I feel your pain! finals are coming up fast for me. More than finals, I hate the barrage of papers that are due... I have 5 to write in 4 weeks. Bleh!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
Thanks, Tina
smiles.gif
Sorry to say this, but I can't wait to get sauced on Friday... lol!

OH god!! Don't worry!! I'll be doing the same!! I may be a teacher, but I'm only 29, and planning on remaining 29 and having fun for a looooong time!

mspixieears

Aw you poor thing, sorry to hear you're going through the gauntlet at the moment.

Phew, don't miss those days, mind you I liked exams, it was the papers that killed me, almost literally (I had a breakdown at uni and it was hard even just to write 500 words on anything after that).

My claim to fame is that I had a breakdown and still got a degree, what George W's excuse?!?!

Hang in there Caitlin! I'll have a celebration drinkie with you when you finish
smiles.gif

Shawna

Too bad you can't come here and get sauced at my bellini birthday bash.
ssad.gif
I would have invited you if you were in Victoria. I'll have one for you and toast to your success with exams.