Porcelin pink and Petticoat MSF

HeartOfSilver

Hi all,
wavey.gif

I recently bought a petticoat MSF for myself, and I was offered the chance to buy a porcelin pink MSF as well. I found the great arm swatches of the roccoco collection and high tea releases, but none of the newest two.

I am a very pale (NW15) redhead, and I was wondering if it is worth it to get the procelin pink for winters when the rose in petticoat might be too much. Or are they all that different at all?

Any advice welcome, thank you!

Jennifer Mcfly

I have both and love both for different reasons. Petticoat has a lot more color payoff and shimmer to it then Porcelain Pink does. Porcelain Pink almost doesn't show up on me in comparison to Petticoat. But it does give me a light pink cheek with shimmer. I really like both. I use Porcelain Pink for day and Petticoat for night.
HTH!

MissMarley

I use both- petticoat is more blatantly pink- on my NW20ish skin, it's a perfect blush. I wear porcelain pink over the top of blushes like Fleur power to add a "glow"- it's light and shimmery, and adds more dimension and glow to your face- I think it's definitely worth it to have both- they also both make gorgeous lipcolor when pressed on top of lip conditioner- and the color lasts all day!

Miss_Behave

I have both and porcelain pink is much more easier to use for me. I'm a NW 15 redheas too, (even a bit lighter) and as much I love petticoat, I have to be careful coz it can make me look feverish. Porcelain pink is just beautiful and easy to use for me, specially in winter, because it's more subtile than petticoat and more on the pinkish side. IMO they are completly different, so definitly get the PP!

HeartOfSilver

Thank you to all of you ladies, you have me convinced! Hopefully the sale will go through (if she doesn't want too much for it).

Your opinions and advice are veryvery much appreciated!