portfolio question

Macdiesel

Hi everyone,

I have a question about portfolios, I started out as an art major in school & kept my work in a leather acordian style portfolio purchased at an art store. I was woundering what kind of portfolio a makeup artist would use to display their work?

I have a photo shoot with a photographer scheduled for next month to get my m/u portfolio started & was woundering what everyone actually uses as their portfolio & where you bought them. I see a company that charges over $200 for a leather like one with your name enscribed but I think this is awful pricey for just starting out????

I'd love all suggestions!

aleksis210

When I first started out I think I bought one for $100 and the leather got really scratched and worn out so I bought the 14"x17" from this place and I love it! HTH!
heart.gif

p.s. they have many different sizes!
14"x17" Professional Presentation Case

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
When I first started out I think I bought one for $100 and the leather got really scratched and worn out so I bought the 14"x17" from this place and I love it! HTH!
heart.gif

p.s. they have many different sizes!
14"x17" Professional Presentation Case

I have one that's very similar to that, and it's great. Pretty hard wearing and looks clean and simple.