Post Your Amazing MAC Lip Combinations Here

HotPink

Ok, so I have several MAC Lip pencils sitting around that I am not sure what Lipstick and/or Lipglass to wear them with. I am sure at some point I had some idea, but it just seems like they are sitting around. One that I definitely use is Dervish. I usually pair it with Cosmo Lipstick and Enchantress Lipglass. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Here are the Lip pencils that I have:

Beet (which I am pretty sure I bought to wear with V-Red Lipglass), Whirl, Spice, Currant, and Dervish.

Thanks! Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
smiles.gif

Janice

One of my favorite lips of all time is Spice LL w/ Gigglefest LS w/ Precocious lipglass to top.

Persephone

Dervish with Lovechild Lipglass looks stunning.
I also use Dervish with VG4 Lipstick all the time.
Sometimes I use Dervish to tone down Greed Lipglass.

HTH,
Coreen

Sushi_Flower

Post your amazing MAC lip combinations..

I think most of us mix different lip pencil, lipstick and glosses colours together rather than just wear one colour on our lips usually so i thought we could post our favourite ones.

Mine is Hover lipliner (use this with everything and on it's own all the time) with VGV lipglass over it. Looks gorgeous and gives enough pigmentation for me as i find most MAC lipcolours are too crazy or too light for me.

What are yours?
wavey.gif

Brianne

Aquamelon TLC with Wonderstruck lustreglass
Dervish l/l with VGV l/g
Pink Treat cremestick l/l, Deliciously Rich l/s, Flusterose l/g
Syrup l/s with Flusterose l/g
Whirl l/l with VGV l/s and l/g

sarahbeth564

I love underage with a little bit of spite over the top. I makes such a pretty mauvey light pink.

Florabundance and rainbeau give almost the same effect.

baby_love

Eager l/s with Budding l/g is really nice, since Eager is pretty close to cultureblood l/s and that looks amazing with budding.

Fresh Morrocan l/s w/ Venetian l/g

Spring Bean.

Latest posts