Post your tattoo's I know you got em!!

Machinegun_Cali

My newest on my right forearm. Its a line from a beatles song

"And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines one me. Shine until tomorrow."

dxgirly

Newest tattoo. This is my Owl Thigh Piece in phase one. 4 and a half hours, I couldn't do the full 5 I scheduled. It was just SO sore at the end. haha

I'm really excited about this because I used to hate my fat thighs and be really self conscious about them. But having them so big really worked with this tattoo and helps showcase the art. I'm actually loving this part of my body now. It's making me so happy. I'm usually so down on myself, but it's actually making me feel beautiful. :)

commandolando

Monster feet! Jory Helmes @ Bully Boy Tattoos on Vancouver Island! He took the photos as soon as he finished, they were swollen and irritated, they look a million times better now :)

He is, in my opinion, the BEST artist http://www.bullyboytattoos.com/

Wow, there are some absolutely gorgeous tattoos here! I have lots but I'll post photos of the rest later.. Here's my first one, definitely the best decision I made getting my ribs done first 'cause everything I've had since has been a breeze :) Though I recently got white detailing done on the ribs & it was even worse than the first time...
Next tatt I'm planning for is an owl, just need a location.. & also Japanese cherry blossoms spiralling down from my shoulder blade tatt (French script) diagonal over my hips which will then join to my Koi Fish & Lotus flower sketch that I'm currently working on.. Probably in b&w with pops of colour! Any Canadians out there who love their tatt artists? :) I'm going home (Toronto) for a holiday in the Summer & my tatt artist moved across the country unfortunately! xxx

dxgirly

Here's a better pic of my Owl.

I think I'm going to ask for money for my second session for my birthday next month

Aneed

I don't have any tattoos but now I want about forty! I LOVE the idea of white ink angel wings. LOVE IT!

Duvessa

I have two tattoos atm.

This was the first tattoo I ever got made (immediately when I turned 18 and it's a symbol of goddess).

And this I got some years back and it has my daughter's name under the fairy in witches' alphabets (just so that not everyone in the streets can read her name)

k.a.t

Here's a better pic of my Owl.

I think I'm going to ask for money for my second session for my birthday next month

Wow! This is going to look absolutely amazing when finished! Mine is placed in the same area heh..

Mine, outline of Japanese Koi piece:

It has been partly shaded in now but have no picture.

amoxirat

Wow! This is going to look absolutely amazing when finished! Mine is placed in the same area heh..

Mine, outline of Japanese Koi piece:

It has been partly shaded in now but have no picture.

That's going to look AWESOME when it's finished!