Posted for alurabella....members she needs some wedding help

user3

arurabella also posted this in the tuts request thread but I thought you lovely peeps could help give her some ideas for her wedding day
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
I'm trying to find a look for my wedding in two months. I would GREATLY apreciate any combo of the following pictures!!!! Make your own look from these, if you'd like!!
smiles.gif

jessica-simpson-short-hair-15.jpg

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...y_spears_9.jpg

parker_sarah_jessica.jpg

bridalbeauty_img.jpg

user3

No problem
greengrin.gif

It's still up in the tut area too.

BTW the last pic IMO is the best one m/u wise. It's fresh and a great classic look.

alurabella

Thank you! It seemed a little too pink for me... but then again, I've never actually tied a look like that, so I guess I should before I dismiss it alltogether.
smiles.gif

My dress is ivory, not pure white... and I'm blonde... so I want something simple, but still with a pop, you know?

kaliraksha

I think the last look is the best. Is this purely makeup or do you also like the hair? I am all for the "blushing bride" look.... I think it looks so sweet and classic. That first look is a little darker especially for a day wedding? It would be a great look for like a rehersal dinner?

alurabella

Yeah, the first is a little too dark. I was hoping to find more coral loks, but couldn't find any... I also have very fair skin, and it's hard to find models with fair skin, and neautral makeup.
smiles.gif
My hair is actually going to be pulled back in loose curls, with a gold head badn (I'll try to find my example picture).

amandamakeup

I would definately go with the last picture. I dont think I would use as much eyeliner, As Im sure it wont be staying on my eyes all day! but other than that, the look is awesome!

KawaiMakani

I really like the last look for a wedding. It's very simple and elegant looking, and I think that it will work really well for you coloring.

kaliraksha

Why don't you go to the MAC counters and present your dilemna? If you go early during the weekdays they have so much more time... I also love getting a free lancer because they aren't usually booked with appts and they have more experience in different cosmetic lines and will sometimes throw in a hint about what else she thinks might work? Are you going to do your make up yourself? Otherwise get some bridal magazines at a discount book store (they're like 1 dollar each) and cut out pages and put together something you like and take it to your MA that day and see what they can do with it. I did this for prom (yeah not the same as a wedding) but I was really pleased with my results. I put together eyes from a look and hair from another and lips from another and copy and pasted it... took it to the salon and I was like "this is what I want!"

alurabella

Ok! I've never had my makeup done at a counter... is it something you pay for? do they have set fees? Or is it just where you buy the products they use?

kaliraksha

Well on non busy days I've had them offer and do it for free.. if you setup an appt with MAC I think you have to commit to purchase at least $40 dollars of product... your MAC may be different though =)

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
Thank you! It seemed a little too pink for me... but then again, I've never actually tied a look like that, so I guess I should before I dismiss it alltogether.
smiles.gif

My dress is ivory, not pure white... and I'm blonde... so I want something simple, but still with a pop, you know?

If the look is too pink try using more rose colors. Rose will look very good with ivory.