Potential MAC haul??

toropcheh

This a "maybe" MAC haul, if I have enough money after bills... lol What should I add/delete from it?

Flash of Flesh l/g
263 Sm. Angle Brush
Stilife Paint
Bare Canvas Paint
Blacktrack Fluidliner
MAYBE Coco- if my store still has it...

Hikaru-chan

Don't buy Bare Canvas Paint as you will use Stilife most of the time and it's a lot nicer. You have to get Shade Fluidline as it's beautifull and Gitane l/g is great to.

Alison

I prefer bare canvas to stillife myself, but I a quite fair. I agree that you probably don't need both, just pick the one that works best for you.

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison
I prefer bare canvas to stillife myself, but I a quite fair. I agree that you probably don't need both, just pick the one that works best for you.

Depends if you want your look more sparkly or flat. Bare canvas I use most of the time. If I want it more shiny, I use Stilife....
th_dunno.gif

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Don't buy Bare Canvas Paint as you will use Stilife most of the time and it's a lot nicer. You have to get Shade Fluidline as it's beautifull and Gitane l/g is great to.

yes, i must agree. i have both, and use stilife more than bare canvas. bare canvas seems so dry and chalky.

shade is my first fluidline, i LOVE it!!

toropcheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan

I tried Gitane when I went to the Preview night, and it's just too dark/red/orange for me. Thanks though!
smiles.gif