Potential Wedding (not the bride!) makeup

nanefy

Well this is a look I am trying out for a wedding I have this weekend. The pictures don't really do it justice because its actually a bit darker in real life, but hey ho, I can never get the pictures just right!!

8825854a10580397423l.jpg

8825854a10580397276l.jpg

8825854a10580397205l.jpg

8825854a10580397359l.jpg

So I used the following (all MAC unless stated):
Collection 2000 brown eyeliner (used to create the shape)
Mac 231 Brush for blending the pencil with (this new brush is amazing!)
Deep Truth e/s
Moons Reflection e/s
Electric Eel e/s
Prussian e/s
Yoghurt e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Plum Dressing e/s
La Femme Grey e/s
La Femme Black cake eyeliner
Purple Dash eyeliner
Bobbi Brown eyeshadows for brows
Rimmel Mousse mascara
Mac Golden Bronzer
La Femme Coral blusher
Mac Honeylove lipstick
Mac Studio Sculpt foundation NW15 (Beware here, because I am usually an NW20, but it was way too dark!)
Mac Blotting Powder in Medium
Fix Plus

User38

Beautiful colors on your complexion.. great shading and lining
smiles.gif
and perfect for a wedding!

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Wow, that looks lovely! Great blending job.

Thanks! :)

Totally straying from the point, but your makeup looks are truly some of the best on here!!! I don't really get excited by neutral makeup (although it can of course be beautiful) but I am all about the drama when it comes to makeup and your makeup is just the dogs bollocks!! lol. I would love to see some more.

nanefy

Thanks!!! My eyebrows are a work in progress. I spent way too many years plucking to within an inch of their lives, so I've grown them in and they are taking ages, but they are much easier to work with now. I still think I could choose a better fill in colour, they look quite blonde in the picture but my hair is dark brown, so Im going to mess around. Glad you like them, it makes me happy!!!! lol. I am addicted to eyebrows (I'm a weirdo!!!!)

nanefy

Thanks guys for all your lovely comments!

Ill be posting some other potential wedding looks. You see I have this electric blue silky top to wear and want something to match. This is just my first attempt. I really want to avoid looking like Im hitting a club, but still want it to be quite dramatic.

Whatever I choose I will also be wearing some fab lashes, but I only have the one pair just now, so they will have to wait until the weekend.

pop violet

Haha, you're too funny. I really like this as well and like everyone else basically said, the blending is fab!

nanefy

Funny people should mention airbrushing, I've been interesting in doing some, not just for makeup but arty type stuff in general, but wanted to know if anyone actually applies their eye makeup with an airbrush??? I mean you can get some really intricate artwork using an airbrush so I don't see why you couldn't on your eyes.