Powder Foundations that do not make me look like Casper

Mochahantas

Hello All,
graucho.gif

I'm AA and I'm looking for a mineral or powder foundation that doesn't make me appear to be "ashy" in photos. I also have another problem...I'm acne prone, so I need something that will not flare up the 'ole acne.
ssad.gif
I'm looking for full coverage, however I do not like cream foundations anymore.

I don't have my foundation bottle with me, but I'm pretty sure I'm a NC45.

Thank you all so much in advance!

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochahantas
Hello All,
graucho.gif

I'm AA and I'm looking for a mineral or powder foundation that doesn't make me appear to be "ashy" in photos. I also have another problem...I'm acne prone, so I need something that will not flare up the 'ole acne.
ssad.gif
I'm looking for full coverage, however I do not like cream foundations anymore.

I don't have my foundation bottle with me, but I'm pretty sure I'm a NC45.

Thank you all so much in advance!

I have tried many brands of mineral foundation. And although I have not had photos taken wearing them, there are a couple that I suggest that you try.

For color, my favorite is EARTHEN GLOW MINERALS. They have a couple of formulations. I use the light to medium coverage Youthful Glow. In the winter I am NC45 and Sherri-Lynn is a good match. It looks too light and too yellow in the jar but it "morphs" to be a perfect match for me. I am a bit darker now so is Kiala is my Spring/Early Summer color. You can get samples for a very reasonable price.

My daughter is acne prone, her favorite powder foundation is a herbal foundation from CRUSHGROOVE. She is a NW45 and uses a combination of Cinnamon Red and Cinnamon Yellow. Both of these colors will probably be too dark for you. CRUSHGROOVE sells samples too.

MadMunky

Have you tried Lily Lolo? They sell small sample pots so you can buy a few different shades to see what your match is before forking out for a full-size pot.

smiles.gif

erica_1020

I really like prescriptives Anywear powder foundation. It can be used wet or dry and the finish is suede like. I use shade: Antelope and I am NC45/C7 in MAC