Pre-Birthday Haulage

KikiB

My birthday is this Friday, however I went up to the outlets today and boy was it great (since most of the stuff for myself was paid for by my mum)! Went to the CCO and could have bought a lot but kept to my two-item limit-Lune blushcreme and Helium pigment. Got myself a cute Michael Kors tank (it says "Michael Kors" in rhinestones on it) and then a black halter dress, in my size, marked down to $20, at the Michael Kors outlet. At Aeropostale, they had insane clearances so I got three polo shirts, two sundresses, and then a pair of seersucker Bermuda shorts. Finally at the Zales outlet, they had these GORGEOUS yellow gold and blue topaz earrings-they are a post style with a little ring at the top, then chain, then another ring, then more chain, and then a checkerboard-cut blue topaz bead. Marked down to $100 from almost $400!

And then in the previous days, I got four Dazzleglasses (Ms. Fizz, Funtabulous, Glamour OD, and Love Alert) plus a Hollywood Nights l/s backup. And my third black bandage dress from Express.

KikiB

Thank you all! I'm thinking about going back up to the CCO later on in the week because hopefully they get a new shipment and there's the other blushcreme from the Lure collection that I really want to get.

Yes, there were a ton of markdowns. The outlets are amazing for jewelry but the clearances...man oh man. And I got my mum her mum's day present too. Gave it to her early since I couldn't hold onto it. She loved it (a pair of peridot studs...).

coachkitten

Nice haul! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
smiles.gif