prep and prime natural radiance

paparazziboy

august 16th

prep and prime natural radiance- a gel emulsion that primes sin for makeup application with benefits that specifically cater to oily and combination

ideal for darker skin tones!!

luvlydee

hmm interesting. I never owned a prep and prime face from mac because he one i tried gave me a huge cystic pimple an hour after i put it on but i want to give this one a try

Leven

I am SO excited for this product. Im sure most aren't excited about ANOTHER addition to the Prep+Prime line but this kind of product is very very exciting to me and I hope it will get more people (specifically the customers I work with everyday) more excited about a product that provides a nice glow as opposed to ALWAYS wanting that matte Studio Fix look. I can't wait to see it in person and play with it =]

Mac-Guy

It's up on Pro and the regular site now.

If you like dewy skin, this is a great option. If you have a drier complexion, I'd try it in combination with the Moisture Infusion serum.

Mac-Guy

If you don't like dewy skin, this product is probably not for you. But maybe you can try it out in person? I love that it contains 50ml.

MACcrazy

august 16th

prep and prime natural radiance- a gel emulsion that primes sin for makeup application with benefits that specifically cater to oily and combination

ideal for darker skin tones!!
May give this a try. I'm oily most the year (except winter I get combo) but I don't like that harsh matte look all the time, however it's hard to be walking that fine line or radiant and glowy to greasy when your oily.... however I'm willing to give this a shot!

Mac-Guy

May give this a try. I'm oily most the year (except winter I get combo) but I don't like that harsh matte look all the time, however it's hard to be walking that fine line or radiant and glowy to greasy when your oily.... however I'm willing to give this a shot!
I would say it's on the opposite end of the matte Studio Fix look. Maybe you can try something in between, e.g Studio Sculpt (as a sample) to test out how you like a less matte look?

If someone has really oily skin, I'd rather recommend a matte primer followed by a semi-dewy foundation. IMO, having a glowy primer is too much for most oily skins.

MACcrazy

I would say it's on the opposite end of the matte Studio Fix look. Maybe you can try something in between, e.g Studio Sculpt (as a sample) to test out how you like a less matte look?

If someone has really oily skin, I'd rather recommend a matte primer followed by a semi-dewy foundation. IMO, having a glowy primer is too much for most oily skins.
I may ask to get a sample of this primer or try it on in stores, I don't have majorly oily skin, just a slight shine but towards the end of the day if I was going out for a late night I would have to at least powder my T-zone to avoid slick city.

sss215

I may ask to get a sample of this primer or try it on in stores, I don't have majorly oily skin, just a slight shine but towards the end of the day if I was going out for a late night I would have to at least powder my T-zone to avoid slick city.
Did you get a sample? I reall like this product. I hope everyone who has oily skin tries this out. From that I am reading on the web some people were told or believe this is only for WOC. I think it's a better Prep and Prime product for WOC (no white cast in photos), but all oily people should give it a try!

Pinkdollface

Did you get a sample? I reall like this product. I hope everyone who has oily skin tries this out. From that I am reading on the web some people were told or believe this is only for WOC. I think it's a better Prep and Prime product for WOC (no white cast in photos), but all oily people should give it a try!
I guess I'll have to try it then:)

BluEyeDoc

I've been using this for a week under MUFE Mat Velvet+ and ProLongwear. I have WICKEDLY oily skin (NC20) and I have to say that I really like this product. I had concerns about the "dewiness" because anything that starts dewy on me usually ends up sliding off my face within the first few hours. It always looks so gorgeous initially and this is completely tragic. I feel like this provides a bit of a glow that doesn't come across at all greasy, and it really helps with the longevity of the Mat Velvet+ which usually has far less wear time for me. I've never really had a problem with slippage with Prolongwear, but it does give it a bit of a different finish that I really like.

Anybody else tried it yet?

MAC FAN1

I have tried both yellow and pink base. Basically the color is not visible and since I have dry face, it does give me subtle glow that I like to have.
It is not oily. I won't say I love them (there are couple of other product that can help me to achieve similar result), but I like them.

MAC FAN1

You are welcomed. I see.... I switch to BB cream , that can serve as foundation, has sunscreen protection , moisturizing and also give me subtle glow.

With yellow radiant on cheek (sorry, not really good at showing a good swatch). This is not result of photoshop, without flash, but under light.

Latest posts