Prep+Prime Eye plus concealor, minus the creasing

zombie_candy

I'm sure prep+prime eye would work like UDPP on top of the lids but has anybody used it to prime their dark circles before putting concealor on top ? I've had some concealors that work okay (still searching for the HG) but they ALWAYS crease within 10 minutes because of the lines under my eyes....
weeping.gif
I'm only 22 and I first noticed last year these fine lines appearing underneath my hideous dark circles/bags...

Would the prep+prime or something else stop my concealor from creasing ?

eowyn797

i'm not sure about the under-eye, but Prep+Prime doesn't seem to work at all on my lids to stop creasing. it's fine for maybe 4-5 hours, tops, after which i might as well not be wearing base at all. but then my eyelids are very oily.

i would think it would hold up better in the undereye area because there's not as much folded skin there.

hyperRealGurl

Hmmmm not sure about the creasing part..... i myself use prep&prime i never had a problem with creasing ... i think the problem is most ppl that use prep&prime they tend to rub it on.. I find that when u pat prep&prime on ur lids it doesnt crease.. And the amount u use ... u have to remeber with anything a little goes a long way. Also make sure u wash ur face really well before any type of application... if u have oily skin use something with oil control.. even if u dont have oily skin ur eye area relases natural oils so they tend to be semi- oily. if prep&prime doesnt work so well for u there are so many other brands out there u can try.