Pretty Boy April 2006 for Asia/June 2006 for NY & LA

Janelleleo

Hee! This is totally the Captain Jack Sparrow look. I think it would be quite awesome to see Johnny Depp in some MAC. If only so there would be a Depp Truth eyeshadow.

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
LMAO!I love you bran, believe it or not I don't have ANY e/s is this quad thats going to be released.I know i know don't freak out because I don't have vanilla or cork but I will next month!Also I don't have neither of the 2 pigments that are going to be released!So thats all I'm gonna need.I have everything else thats getting re-launched.Thanks guys =) I can't wait I'm getting like 50 postcards from this one!YAAAY!

okay i will helo you collect those cards! hehehe might as well since i dont.... oh and i already have those pigments......... so yeah... nothing for me... oh well.... saving money for the other pigments!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Perhaps I need glasses....i thought it was a butch girl.

And Pretty Boy is going to be boring. It's repromotes, nothing new, nothing exciting.

absolut_blonde

Well this collection looks like one big snoozefast.

But-- do you think MAC has caught on about the mainstream popularity of pigments? It seems like they are including them in SO many more collections than normal this year...

PrettyinPink

Atleast this is one collection I can say I'm gonna pass on. It's a good thing for my wallet, cause I need to save up for the summer stuff!

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
I would LOVE to see some FOTDs done by the guys on here. I don't think I have ever seen one from any of the guys. If they have posted one, i've missed it.

Check out Joe,.. AKA littlemakeupboy,.. he is the bomb,.. and Onderland,.. We have a few more (specially the guys that posted here)but I don't remember their names right off,.. Sorry Guys,.. really they are all pretty freakin amazing at their makeup,.. I just really remember those two because I remember when I was a noob on this board and I about crapped my pants with excitement seeing some really talented guys on here as well as gals,...I didnt know what to expect.

Cyn

I don't think they would let a girl go with the hairy brows in a professional MAC photo, that's what clued me in. I like the photo, I wish I could get a postcard for it. I'm almost tempted to try out the look myself and see what a Pretty Boy I'd make.
winks.gif

xiahe

pretty boy sounds boring. the whole collection just screams "blah." =X i was hoping for a parrot repromote or something...

mAra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
acctually....sitting here trying to figure out his heritage. American Indian? Hispanic?

any other guesses?

I'm pretty sure he's Japanese, he looks like a harajuku boy

[Harajuku is one of the trendy districts in Japan]