Price for blue pigment or blush doubles ?

stefunnie

you can get blue pigment for $13US dollars if you can find someone to help you CP it at a CCO.. i was able to find someone to help me w/ a CP
smiles.gif

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKaylee*
How much do these usually sell for now that they're discontinued ?

i was able to get a blush double for 13 on ebay. but they can go as high as 35.

2_pink

At my MAC counter (in macy's) i was looking kinda behind the displays cuz sometimes i find old stuff there and i noticed that they had Pink Opal (which i wasnt surprised since it was with Lingerie) but then i saw Blue pigment, i was like hmmm....ok. I also saw Say Yeah! e/s, i forgot to ask about them though. Just thought it was interesting, since counters (or most) dont carry pigments, only freestanding & pro stores.

glamella

Try to find Blue pigment at MAC first. I have not seen it at CCO yet. Blush doubles were at CCO. I bet if you contact MAC, you can def. get the blush

user3

Original price of the doubles was $18.50US.
Since this is not something you can get any longer it would all be up to the seller. The rare factor is not totally big right now since you can get them at CCO's but they are hard to find and will become rare.
I know someone who sold one for $50!

As for the blue pigment I agree about trying to find it first before paying anything above retail. Also Freshwater is a great alternative. Here is a side by side comparison
http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/fi...luepigment.jpg

bellaetoile

both the doubles and the blue pigment are poppig up at CCOs, and the blue pigment is still left at some select counters. i got my blue pigment a month or so ago at a counter for retail, and i got my NON rebel rock blue, which is even older BNIB at retail price shipped just a few weeks ago from an LJ seller...they may gain more value if you wait a bit, but neither aare particularly rare..

Jennifer Mcfly

I was @ the CCO in Orlando this past weekend and they had Blue Pigment and two different blush doubles...
they also had 4 fluidlines, chromeglass, and other stuff!