pride eyes, bitches.

antirazor

I marched with CSUSM. so if you were in hillcrest for the parade odds are you saw me.

DSCN4660.jpg

DSCN4670.jpg

DSCN4667.jpg

DSCN4671.jpg

DSCN4665.jpg

DSCN4672.jpg

DSCN4676.jpg

DSCN4677.jpg

EYES. udpp. passionate e/s. firespot e/s. gorgeous gold e/s. wondergrass e/s. bang on blue e/s. jewel blue e/s. fertile e/s. violet trance e/s. moth brown e/s. naked pig. cloudbound e/s. blacktrack fluidline. prep+prime lash. zoom black zoom lash mascara.
FACE. don't be shy blush. prism blush. lightscapade msf. bare escentuals bare minerals fonudation. bare escentuals mineral veil.
BROWS. spiked brow pencil. soft charcoal/maple brow shader. clear brow set.
LIPS. dervish liner. house of style lipstick. standing ovation glass.

Untitled-3.gif

I applied the colors to my lid with a 228 brush and under my eye with a 266. moth brown was applied with a 224. naked with a 213. and cloudbound with a 239. I just applied the colors in stripes and then blended them into each other by just going back and forth with the 228 [always rubbing it on my hand to clean off excess color before moving to the next line], which dulled out the color a little, so i applied each color again as a finishing touch. making sure not to lose my blended lines, or the lack thereof.

MsButterfli

this looks too cute
smiles.gif
i caught a glimpse of the Pride parade here in NY...mannn they looked like they really had a ball lol

aeryss

woow i love it, because of the shimmer it looks like the rainbow-spectrum on a soap-bubble .. beautiful.

lsperry

What a great job! I love this color combination so much I copied it to my es combo file. Great inspiration!

antirazor

thank you so much everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
this looks too cute
smiles.gif
i caught a glimpse of the Pride parade here in NY...mannn they looked like they really had a ball lol

I'm sure they did! it's a lot of fun. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
What a great job! I love this color combination so much I copied it to my es combo file. Great inspiration!

then I should tell you! I used bang on blue and fertile first by themselves. but wanted them to be a little brighter so I put jewel blue and violet trance over them. and then moth brown is my crease color.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
clap.gif
Beautiful! I've gotta try this. Could you please post a placement breakdown?

absolutely! I've never tried one of these before, but here you go:

[added to original post]

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starxrie1
beautiful... your skin is flawless!

oh, thank you. but secretly there is a large, painful pimple under my bangs. :C

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Pretty! Your hair looks gorgeous down..is all that wave natural?

greengrin.gif
yes'm it is! I wash my hair and go to sleep and i wake up this way. I have to clip back my bangs to straighten them out, because they curl up too.