Pro Lipmix Collection (March 2012)

Mac-Guy

Two new Pro products: Gloss and Satin Lipmix ($14.50 for 10 ml)

Gloss Lipmix: A lightweight, colourless formula that adds a high gloss finish to the lip. Blends with any Pro Lipmix or matte Lipcolour for a complete custom finish. Blend in palette or apply directly to the lip.

Satin Lipmix: A lightweight, colourless formula that adds a satin sheen to the lip. Blends with any Pro Lipmix or matte Lipcolour for a complete custom finish. Blend in palette or apply directly to the lip.

LMD84

now this interests me! even though i'll have to call pro for my order - i like trying out the new products :)

princess sarah

Oh this really interests me too!! I love playing with my OCC liptars for the simple reason of mixing new lip colours rather than always mixing eye colours.

I may have to pick these up at a later point

Mac-Guy

Those two are a nice addition to the existing lipmixes. I've got the Satin one, though I might get the Gloss mix too.

Mac-Guy

MAC-Guy, have u tried either of these? What is the stickiness factor? (I am thinking of doing a Pro order)

Only the Satin mix. Not sticky, it's more creamy. I still hope for a repromote of the dc'ed palettes to make mixing/storage easier.

ROlean

http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2012/02/braids-and-black-lip-balm-backstage-at-pucci/

I thought this was a beautiful look. I may need to pick up the black lip mix.

Mac-Guy

http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2012/02/braids-and-black-lip-balm-backstage-at-pucci/

Go for it. The lip mixes are not only great to create custom lip colors, but to make existing lippies more wearable (if they are too dark, too light, too blue or orange-based, etc...). It's an extra step, but well worth the fun.

princess sarah

That would be awesome, I know when I mix my liptars... I rarely make enough to use for more than 2 days in fear that something might contaminate my colour... do you have any suggestions for what is available now?

I love creating custom colours for not only shadows but for lips.... I knew to get a pro cards sorted once i register into my next makeup course for this sort of thing

Mac-Guy

I still have some BU's of the mixing palettes, but I still hope that they will release new ones.

baghdad81

ooh it's like a better version of a clear lipgloss? I am all for that... OT but what do you think of the crimson lipmix mac-guy? I had my eye on that for a while.

martiangurll

Do we know if any of the upcoming pro palettes will have these clear glosses for customization? I could hold out for that. Lip mixes in black, red, and blue could really be useful for playing around with colors.

OctoberViolet

jawdrop.gif

martiangurll

You can get it from Pro, just have to call them and order by telephone and pay for the shipping--its a little more I think, but you don't have to be a pro member to order by phone. You just don't get the discount. But its worth it if they have something you really want and no pro store near you.

OctoberViolet

Thank you, martiangurll!!!

You can get it from Pro, just have to call them and order by telephone and pay for the shipping--its a little more I think, but you don't have to be a pro member to order by phone. You just don't get the discount. But its worth it if they have something you really want and no pro store near you.

Latest posts