Pro products in Faves

NeverEnoughMac

I don't know if anyone has posted this, and I wasn't sure where to post it, but, I just ordered Bottle Green pro pan e/s and reflects pearl glitter from the Artist Faves section on the regular (not pro) website. I know there are always a few different pro products available in that section, but I was very pleased for the chance to order Bottle Green. Can't wait til it gets here!
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've been thinking about getting Reflects Antique Gold and Reflects Blackened Red. I take it you'd recommend those? They seem nicer than the other glitters to me.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I've been thinking about getting Reflects Antique Gold and Reflects Blackened Red. I take it you'd recommend those? They seem nicer than the other glitters to me.

those two are slightly strange reflects glitters. still extremely fine milled but if you mix those with a gel medium they become almost so opaque they act like a shadow! other reflects you can't see unless the light hits them which is freaking awesome.

chocokitty

Reflects Blackened Red & Reflects Antique Gold are my favorite glitters. They are so pretty on the lid -- I always get stopped when I wear either colors. They are finely milled and not big particles like some of the other glitters but I like this better.

I use liquid last liner as the base then pat the glitter on top with a 242 brush wet with Fix+. I've used them with the mixing medium eyeliner also.

Fiberluver

I purchased Bottle Green from the MAC site as well!

I always check out the Artistry section to see what products they recommend. I don't like glitter so I left the one that was featured alone.
Lip mixes were featured on the site as well.

Has anyone purchased and used them?

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
Lip mixes were featured on the site as well. Has anyone purchased and used them?

I read reviews that the darker ones (Crimson etc) are so pigmented they stain, but that could be good depending on what you are looking for.