Probably a dumb question...

cletus2894

I currently have 2 15 pan palettes and a crapload of the 4 pan palettes, but I've gotten them all off ebay. I know that I've seen that you can get the empty palettes at MAC stores and I want to get another 15 palette. Do I just go in and ask for an empty 15 pan palette?? It seems like a really dumb question, but the MAs there have a tendency to make people feel really small when you ask stupid questions. So, I just wanted to check here first.

Thanks!!
th_wink3.gif

AudreyNicole

Yep, but as far as I know, they only sell them at free standing and PRO stores, NOT at counters. I could be wrong about that though. They are $12.50 FYI
smiles.gif

beautenoir

yep...just waltz right in and tack it onto your purchase or get it alone...they sell them just the same as eyeshadow, or any other product...in Canada, they run you about $15 and I personally feel that this is the best way to buy them due to the fact that I have never seen one on e-bay that wasn't at least a few dollars more than in the store(then they still charge shipping!)...btw...not a dumb question...just a few months ago I lived in another city and only had a counter available to me so I figured when girls here or other sites had palettes that it wasn't for the general public(as I had never seen them at any counters) so when the MA here asked me if I wanted pot or pan eyeshadow I had no clue what she meant...she explained them to me and now I have 4 of them as I have depotted all my pots(and gotten alot of free lipstick because of it!!).

cletus2894

Thanks for the info! I have both a counter and freestanding store less than 5 minutes from work!! I'm happy about it, but my wallet isn't
lol.gif