Product advice

varsana

I have straight, medium thick hair. I get my hair cut every six weeks but my hair is still extremely dry and fluffy at the ends. I really need a good deep conditioner and a heat protectant as I occasionally straighten and blowdry my hair. Any suggestions??? Thanks

ToxicAllure

Well if your hair is dry I would use Redken Rescue Me. My friend bleached her hair and we had to reapply the bleach twice plus the toner inorder to get it the right color (she had like...cocaine white hair), afterwards her hair was SUPER dry and was breaking to make a long story short, Redken saved her hair. Majorly.

I would also get Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I will go to my grave with this stuff, I put some in my hair after every shower. And the best part is little goes a LOOOOOOOOOONG way.

giz2000

Terax Crema or Fredrick Fekkai Shea Butter conditioner will work wonders for your hair...

colleen389

Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Smoothing mask works well but can make your hair almost too soft... for everyday I use Goldwell Kerasilk treatement (it's really just a heavy conditioner), it's great and the bottle lasts a long time.