Project Runway on Bravo

bluegrassbabe

Is anyone else completely addicted to this show? I am totally in love with it. I have a couple of girlfriends who come over every Wednesday to watch with me. I'm creating new addicts
graucho.gif

Who's your favorite designer from the show? My orginal pick was Nick, but he seems to have lost his mojo the last few weeks. Daniel V. is growing on me, a lot. He is a doll, and I love his hair, too. I like Chloe also, but her clothes are a little too girly for me to imagine myself wearing.
Jay was my pick from last season. Supposedly, his line will be out this spring. I hope Macy's carries it.

Piaqua

Haha, I've even gotten a couple of the guys in my dorm addicted to it! I adore that show. I agree about nick, but I still love him. He and Daniel will probably be battling it out in the end, along with Chloe probably. At the beginning I loved Santino (that first blue dress of his was AMAZING), but his attitude, not to mention his over-doing everything has gotten to me.

laurenmo88

Santino definately has an attitude problem and a bad embelishment problem - but he's my favorite
smiles.gif
that episode with the 6 inch stilettos made me REALLY love him and the dress he made for nikki in that episode was GORGEOUS!!!!!

bluegrassbabe

Ya, I liked Santino's dress on the first episode and liked his dry sense of humor. But damn, enough with ordornments already.
His impersonation of Tim Gunn is so dead-on. i was crackin up last night.
I hope Nick's model doesn't get eliminated because Zulima lost last night. I think she will, tho. Daniel seems to be very loyal to his model, I can't see him switching last minute. She was my fave model, too. That girl is absolutely stunning.

sweet8684girl

I love this show! I've loved Chloe's pieces from the start, but Nick and Daniel V. both have made some awesome stuff. I could see people wearing Chloe's pieces right off the runway. Santino...he's just got to go. They're leaving him in there for the drama, just like with Wendy Pepper last season. I can't wait for Jay's line to come out, too...it should be interesting, that's for sure!

KristineBelle15

I love love love this show. I need to get season 1 on dvd. As for this season am I the only one who loves Andrae? The first episode, I din't like him so much. But as the show progressed I liked him alot more. In the last episode (Inspiration Challenge), his dress blew me away. Daniel and Nick are awesome too. I think the last 4 will be Daniel, Nick, Chloe and Andrae

so_siqqq

I am ADDICTED to Project Runway! I think either Daniel V. or Nick may win. Santino I think won't win because his style is eccentric like Jay McCaroll's though he may end up in the last three. My favorite has to be Daniel V. though I really loved his outfit for the Inspiration challenge.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers_kick
GAHHH what channel is it on?

Bravo.....

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! I want to see Nick, Chloe and Daniel V. in the finals! Santino is annoying and to see him go would make me happy! =]

MACgirl

i love chloe and dan v., i love jis last name VOSOVIC...anyone else think that name could be like a brand name too? santino is just playing a hard ass, underneath all that thier is a true desinger, i think he is testing the waters but heidi and the rest know he's good.

JunkaLunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers_kick
GAHHH what channel is it on?

hah I live in vegas, Its on channel 53 :]

bluegrassbabe

I'm so sad about last nights episode. My Nick went home. I don't think it was deserved at all. The suit he made for Daniel was a million times better than that jumpsuit Santino made. WTF?? So now I'm officially rooting for Daniel V. to win the whole thing.

professionaltart

i *LOVE* Project runway and i was soo sad to see Nick go. I thought he was one of the more talented ones.

I like Chloe too, i hope she makes it to the Top 3.

professionaltart

oh and Santino's impression of Tim Gunn makes me wanna cry. did any of u guys see the bonus footage on Bravotv.com

i think its episode 8...Santino sings NIN in Tim Gunn's voice hahAHAHAH

procrastinator

I am way addicted to this show. The best way to feed my senioritis!

I'm sooo mad that Santino didn't get eliminated, I loved Nick! But my ultimate favorite is Daniel Vosovic. Not only do I love his designs (although last challenge was disappointing), but he's so prettttttty. I just wanna wrap him up and take him home! :p

makeup_junkie

Ohhh I LOVE Project Runway!!! I look forward to it every week! (wow I'm pathetic). I love Santino! He is the only one who has the guts to try something different. And while sometimes his pieces don't work, he is by far the most creative designer and not afraid to take chances. I also love Chloe. Her pieces are so feminine. For the top 3, I want Santino, Chloe, and Daniel V....even though I HATED Daniel's dress for Chloe. It was boring and messy.

misskris

I love project runway too! I've watched both season. My favorite this season is definately Chloe. Shes Awesome! I'm pretty sure the top 3 will be Chloe, Daniel V and Santino. I think Daniel V will win even though I'm a chloe fan.

CaliKris

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so sad. I missed it this past Wed. night and to read that Nick is gone just makes me sad! =( Now it is a toss up for mr between Daniel V. and Chloe.