prom pictures

ilovedisneyland

prom1.jpg

prom3.jpg

beeeb.jpg

midnightlouise

You look like you were having an awesome time! You're so gorgeous and your dress is killer.
greengrin.gif
Thanks for posting the pics!

MAC_Whore

You two look adorable! Very stylish! It looks like you guys had a good time....what more can a girl ask for?
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

You look beautiful!! Just curious...what is behind you...a water-feature?? A pool...? Just kinda curious as to what it is..it looks like it has a natural (not man-made) barrier and it just stops it's flow right there...how does that work??? Just wanna know 'cause I would like to get something like that...can you explain it to me????

PS: Did I say you looked grrrrr-ate? (your date/bf maybe?) is a big guy..kinda looks like my hubbie (the shoulder width and all)

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
You look beautiful!! Just curious...what is behind you...a water-feature?? A pool...? Just kinda curious as to what it is..it looks like it has a natural (not man-made) barrier and it just stops it's flow right there...how does that work??? Just wanna know 'cause I would like to get something like that...can you explain it to me????

PS: Did I say you looked grrrrr-ate? (your date/bf maybe?) is a big guy..kinda looks like my hubbie (the shoulder width and all)

yeah hes my boyfriend of 11 months, but its just a pool with darker cement, and its a salkt water pool :]
thank you