Proof of the Importance of Brows!

gigiopolis

LOL this is great! And Megan Fox looks terrible without eyebrows on that site. I think her brows are one of her defining features and when they're gone...blegh!

I'm gonna give the Whoopi photo a try...should I just draw them in crudely or actually try to cut out some brows and stick them on? XD

LMD84

hee hee! i much prefer people with eyebrows - drawn on or real! my brother once shaved his off - goodness knows why! he must have been about 7 or 8 at the time!

gigiopolis

Three brows for you to choose from haha! This was a lot of fun
smiles.gif

Try and guess whose brows they belong to, they're all female celebrities
winks.gif
I'll give you guys the answer later.

1)
whoopi1.jpg

2)
whoopi2.jpg

3)
whoopi3.jpg

(Personally #3 is my favourite!)

InspiredBlue

Good job on Whoopi, gigiopolis. I like nr 3 best - those look pretty natural on her and Whoopi's not really a high maintenance kinda gal from the look of it.

Tahti

I'm obsessed with eyebrows... They're the first thing I notice on a persons face if I'm looking at it closely. I HATE ungroomed eyebrows with a major passion, brows are what makes your face!...

So I torture my boyfriend once or twice a week by making him let me tweeze his eyebrows. ;D

MAC_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Three brows for you to choose from haha! This was a lot of fun
smiles.gif

Try and guess whose brows they belong to, they're all female celebrities
winks.gif
I'll give you guys the answer later.

1)
whoopi1.jpg

2)
whoopi2.jpg

3)
whoopi3.jpg

(Personally #3 is my favourite!)

Luv #2 on her for some reason!! Just looks cool!
th_DANCE.gif

MsCera

I barely recognized Megan Fox's picture on that website. It's weird. Overplucked eyebrows have been a pet peeve of mine for as long as I can remember.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
So I torture my boyfriend once or twice a week by making him let me tweeze his eyebrows. ;D

I do the same thing!
greengrin.gif

This reminds me, I need to color my brows. *wanders off*