Public Announcement 4.12.06

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
What happened to her?

Her health is fine if that's what you're inquiring. If not, you have my apologies, but I'm not going to release any details.

ishtarchick

oh well, glad to hear she's fine (health wise), too sad she's no longer gonna be part of this, she was one of the first persons i met here. i wish the best for her wherever she is heading now.

kaliraksha

Hmm... I don't understand why it's important to make it a public announcement? I was little lost as to whether she is no longer modding or if shes ok...But I do hope she's ok and happy wherever she goes!

jess98765

well thats a shame she no longer will be here with us...
ssad.gif
But i guess for whatever reason it was to leave us, it was her choice
smiles.gif

tarteheart

I'm a newbie to these terrific boards, but other forums where I've been, the mod team is a very integral part of the community, and the members would definitely notice if an administrator had gone missing. Better that everyone know, than be confused later, I think.
smiles.gif

lovejam

Aw, that sucks. I hope you guys are still friends and everything, though. I hope that's not the reason, I mean. I hate losing friends.

Well, good luck to her in whatever she does.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Hmm... I don't understand why it's important to make it a public announcement?

kali, a public announcement was made as there have been quite a few inquiries as to chelsea's whereabouts. this way, everyone will know.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I don't understand why it's important to make it a public announcement?

The loss of a site Administrator may not be important to you, but is a milestone to be remembered in the history of the site. Communication with members when noteworthy events happen is important to me, and I am sure is important to those who enjoy this website.

mima

i am sad to hear this news. thank you as always to those of you who work so hard to bring us this wonderful site. i visit it EVERY single day!

kaliraksha

I wasn't trying to be sassy or anything... and it is news... it was just the way it was worded that confused me "no longe affiliated"... I just wanted to clear that up

Juneplum

kali doll nobody thought u were being sassy!! no need to clear it up
greengrin.gif
we just wanted to explain a little more
smiles.gif