Pure Ice polish

CandiGirl21

Just curious, has anyone ever tried Pure Ice nail polish? It's sold at Walmart for a dollar. I'm just wondering if it works well.
th_confused_new.gif

BEA2LS

I have one of those, i bought because i liked the color
smiles.gif

it chipped on me that same night, but it was so cheap, i wasn't mad.

MissResha

yea i have 3 bottles. they're actually pretty good if you use a really good top coat. and i use it for toes only. i have a really pink sparkly color, black and vamp ( a deep vampy purple) that really pops with a clear top coat.

Lauren1981

hell to the naw.
i bought this gorgeous metallic mauve color and for starters it was too thick for my liking. then it was like it was drying super duper fast because i'd put one stroke and by the second it would be really gunky. the more it dried, the more it started to smooth out a little. then that night my toes chipped and the fingers were chipped by the next morning......
bullsh*t
i trashed it.
i just stick to OPI and Sally Hansen. i love both
tong.gif

i have yet to try MAC tho.... might have to do that this weekend
yes.gif

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
hell to the naw.
i bought this gorgeous metallic mauve color and for starters it was too thick for my liking. then it was like it was drying super duper fast because i'd put one stroke and by the second it would be really gunky. the more it dried, the more it started to smooth out a little. then that night my toes chipped and the fingers were chipped by the next morning......
bullsh*t
i trashed it.
i just stick to OPI and Sally Hansen. i love both
tong.gif

i have yet to try MAC tho.... might have to do that this weekend
yes.gif

What sally hansen line sells a gray creme finish nail polish? I didn't see this color in her Xtreme Wear line.

When it comes to cheap nail polish, I DO think it's best to use them for the toes since nail polish on toes seem to stay on longer. Cheap or not though..

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
What sally hansen line sells a gray creme finish nail polish? I didn't see this color in her Xtreme Wear line.

When it comes to cheap nail polish, I DO think it's best to use them for the toes since nail polish on toes seem to stay on longer. Cheap or not though..

strictly my opinion.
i agree polish stays longer on toes but this line chipped off my toes as well. it's just a little too cheap for my liking

and i'm not sure about grey creme finish polish for sally hansen. i saw a couple of grey/slate colors at walmart the other day but i also recommended OPI. they both work well for me.....

CandiGirl21

I'm gonna have to say fuck it and get a base coat for OPI and see if this makes it work BETTER...Geez... Hopefully, this will work.

Dang it, I forgot about ESSIE. Maybe them?

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
I'm gonna have to say fuck it and get a base coat for OPI and see if this makes it work BETTER...Geez... Hopefully, this will work.

Dang it, I forgot about ESSIE. Maybe them?

i just remembered.
have you seen the Sally Hansen that has like vitamin E in it or something? it's got a sticker on it that says it. i think i saw like a grey/slate color of that line in walmart the other night. i also saw one in the xtreme wear but i have never seen the color at walgreens or cvs....

RoseyPosey

i have some Pure Ice and i really like alot of them. I donthave a probelm with chipping AT ALL. The only issues i have with ANY polish is peeling, and its my fault lol.

I think for a buck, they are good.