push up bra activated by warmth of body!!?omg check this out!!

claralikesguts

my itty bitty A cups are lemming now
ssad.gif

VeXedPiNk

That could either be an awesome bra or a devastatingly embarrassing bra. I always figured us women had it lucky that we don't have the, ahem, "problem" that men do when they're aroused.... no one knows if we're horny as hell. But a push-up bra that announces to the world that you're "hot"? Hahaha could be interesting. Certainly wouldn't want to wear that to work if you have the hots for any co-workers!!!!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
That could either be an awesome bra or a devastatingly embarrassing bra. I always figured us women had it lucky that we don't have the, ahem, "problem" that men do when they're aroused.... no one knows if we're horny as hell. But a push-up bra that announces to the world that you're "hot"? Hahaha could be interesting. Certainly wouldn't want to wear that to work if you have the hots for any co-workers!!!!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

chocolategoddes

a heat activated bra?
what if it's just a hot day?
what if you're going through menopause and are having constant hot flashes? now that would be wild!

sofie1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk

LOLLLLLL

I read a review of this recently!! The girl who bought it said that sometimes the push up was a little TOO intense when she was hot or sweaty.
winkiss.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Uhhh, I think that's just plain weird.

i know! my thoughts exactly!