Q and A

1dmbfan

Is there an eyeshadow that you want to love but just can't? I've tried and tried with Banshee. I really do want to like but I just can't make it work.

Do you have any eyeshadows like this? :confused:

Julie

I really want Cranberry to look as fabulous on me as it does on prppygrl69 but it just always looks kinda strange.

Stars n Rockets
Blue Absinthe

I have no idea what to pair with these to make it work. Stars n Rockets especially because I have really olive/yellow undertones.

channierose

i wanted to love electro sky. couldn't do it. sold it. i have a similar problem with blueboy, but still keep it just in case. i usually have no problem wearing any color, but for some reason blues are the hardest for me to pull off by far.

Kat

Phloof! I just need to accept i look better in brights and warmed toned pale colours. And Trax..don't get me started on Trax. But it's just so pretty in the pan.

Shawna

I'm gonna catch it for this, but parrot. It's so darn pretty in the pan, but I have such a hard time making blues work for me. Sigh. I can use it as a liner, but that's the only success I've had with it.

Shawna

Off topic, but to get trax to work for me, I wear it over blurberry s/s. It brings out the purple colour of it and the gold sparkles really show.

jenjunsan

I just adore Trax! I must agree with the parrot thing though. I paid an exhorbant amount to get my hands on one and was terribly disappointed. Can't figure what the hype was/is all about.

user2

D'Bohemia
Paradisco
Chrome Yellow
just to name a few....
smiles.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
D'Bohemia
Paradisco
Chrome Yellow
just to name a few....
smiles.gif

I think d'bohemia and paradisco would look fantastic with your blue eyes.........why don't they work for you?

LadyLaundale

Chrome Yellow, too chalky. Trax, can't seem to get it to work, won't wear well at all. Jewel blue, no matter how I try, it never goes on right.

mspixieears

Say, Yeah! Was loathe to give it up but it just looked goddamn awful on me.

(Incidentally, Banshee seems to work pretty well on me - I like to wear it on top of Blitz & Glitz as a eyeshadow and Banshee works really nicely on top of it).

absolut_blonde

Tons of them!

-Paradisco: too orangey
-Trax: too muddy (and sadly, so gorgeous in the pan)
-Idol Eyes: not only is it hard to work with, but it doesn't look right once it's on because it's so uneven
-Swish: too blue-toned or something
-Sushi Flower: makes me look like I have pink eye

Basically, I have learned to ignore raves and go with my instincts because most warms and almost all pink shadows look terrible on me.