thegirlgotsoul

Could anyone tell me which Quad's these are:

quad2.jpg

and

quad1.jpg

Thanks so much! :p

V2LUCKY

The first one is Liza PM.
I dunno what the other one is, might be just something someone put together.

AlliSwan

The top one is Liza PM. The bottom one I don't think is a MAC-released quad, anyone? anyone?

eponine

the bottom one looks like the madame b shadows... pollen, meadowland, pink papillion, and metamorph...in which case it'd be a quad that someone put together themselves.
smiles.gif

Liz

that's gonna be hard. they go on ebay every once in awhile and go for about $40. i've been looking for it for awhile. You might be able to find some at a CCO. But you never know what CCOs have.

thegirlgotsoul

Does anyone know of another, more easily available blue that is pretty close in comparison to that one in the Liza quad. Because I mostly want the quad for that blue and the pink. Thanks!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
Does anyone know of another, more easily available blue that is pretty close in comparison to that one in the Liza quad. Because I mostly want the quad for that blue and the pink. Thanks!

People swear that the blue is exact to Parrot but that color is wayyyyyyyy hard to find too, only hope is ebay but people want an arm and a leg for it or actually people GIVE up an arm and a leg for it.

Here is this post, it might help
http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5338

Jessica

Your welcome! I didn't believe that they were the same until I tested both together side-by-side and could not tell the difference between the two!

Status
Not open for further replies.