Question about CCO (Atlanta)

BabyFu18

Oh! I was going to call and reserve the 187 brush... I can't stand to pay 42 for it, but I want it so bad... Does anyone know how much it goes for at the CCO?

litlaur

FYI: I got So Ceylon yesterday afternoon, and they only had 2 more left. So they're probably sold out now.

kites

:O which cco did you try to reserve at??? I know the one in dawsonville will hold for 30 days, maybe discover mills is different since it's in saks?

ChrisKsAngel

Oh, I tried the one in Discover Mills and they said they only hold 24 hrs, but they were not sure what Saks policy was. I think that the Dawsonville one might be too long of a drive for me. I know they are not far apart, but unfortuantly, I am not the one driving.

Thanks for the info though.

yoonjungifer

is the stuff there any cheaper than the regular mac stores? i've worked in discover mills for about 2 years and never noticed that they had a cco there. and i know that most of the stores aren't that much cheaper than the regular stores. so... just hoping that it's not a waste of time to go and check it out.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonjungifer
is the stuff there any cheaper than the regular mac stores? i've worked in discover mills for about 2 years and never noticed that they had a cco there. and i know that most of the stores aren't that much cheaper than the regular stores. so... just hoping that it's not a waste of time to go and check it out.

Usually, CCO's have MAC products (d/c and regular) for cheaper prices. The eyeshadows usually are $9.50 or $10.50, so they are a bit cheaper. The same is true of the face products.

endlessnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonjungifer

All CCOs generally sell their items for 30% off retail. So, a potted e/s would be $10, but I've seen some at $9.50.

Pigments are $13.95 & many palettes are $24.95 (I think)