Question about freelancing for MAC...help?

destiny1683

I will be going in tomorrow to turn in my resume to MAC for a freelance position but was wondering if you guys know if I can apply at any MAC counter? I know I cant start out working at a freestanding store, but can I apply there? Also, can I go to more than one MAC counter to apply? Thanks!

destiny1683

Oh good, thanks because I want to to go in and speak witht the manager at the freesanding store which is super close to me. What do you think about applying at such a hectic time of year? Do they usually still interview during the holidays? TIA!!

paparazziboy

u never know i got hired by MAC in september as a permanent. just make sure when u apply ur makeup is all MAC ur dressed like u already work for MAC all black be on point!!! it took me 6 months after i applied to get my interview. i applied for freelance and got a counter position. so you never know what they are looking for. yes u can apply at any counter get to know the people at the counters

Chrystia

Oh good, thanks because I want to to go in and speak witht the manager at the freesanding store which is super close to me. What do you think about applying at such a hectic time of year? Do they usually still interview during the holidays? TIA!!
I would definitely turn your resume and application in. However, most locations do not interview through the holiday season because we are so busy. However, if a counter is short staffed they may be inclined to, but still unlikely. After New Years has passed, I would stop back in and check with them about your application.