Question about my tone and MUFE Face and Body foundation++

BrownEy3d

Okay, I cant seem to pin point it; am I warm or cool?!
th_confused_new.gif

Also, I'm 178 in MUFE HD Foundation, but I wanna try MUFE Face and Body Foundation and I dont know if I should try the color Coffee or Cognac...Please help!
ssad.gif

a1hcup.jpg

2qanz1d.jpg

28ccylk.jpg

6fvxiu.jpg

MAC_Pixie04

Based on your pics and the color you're using, I would say more neutral/warm. And if you can I'd suggest getting matched for the F&B foundation because it can be tricky and turn colors. It dries a tad darker than it looks in the bottle. Maybe try #44 or #46? I'm not familiar with the shades by name, because we indicate them by number.

BrownEy3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Based on your pics and the color you're using, I would say more neutral/warm. And if you can I'd suggest getting matched for the F&B foundation because it can be tricky and turn colors. It dries a tad darker than it looks in the bottle. Maybe try #44 or #46? I'm not familiar with the shades by name, because we indicate them by number.

Thank you; I tried on 44 (Coffee) and it seemed like a good match, but the website says that if I'm a 178 in HD, I would be a 46 (Cognac) in Face and Body...I will try 46 though, just to be sure.
yes.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Dude, I dunno... even though you've posted pics in various lighting conditions, However, for me it's still hard to tell. I DO know that you're cute as a button though. I think you should just stop by Sepohra for a sample.

BrownEy3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Dude, I dunno... even though you've posted pics in various lighting conditions, However, for me it's still hard to tell. I DO know that you're cute as a button though. I think you should just stop by Sepohra for a sample.

LOL, thanks =) Yeah, I know I made it kinda difficult w/ the different lighting...(idk what I was thinking
th_dunno.gif
), but I feel like I'm closest to the last pic w/ flash...these pics are pretty old though, so I'll see about getting some current ones up.

Thanks again =D

Im not sure which is coffe or cognac but I used to wear MUFE HD 178 and when i switch to MUFE face/body the MA at sephora tried #46 it works well for me.