Question for you guys

dulcekitty

How many of you have actually been with another girl? I don't mean being attracted to or checking out, but actually have gone all the way? I have and I enjoy the ladies a lot.

I have a boyfriend now that I love to death and plan to marry, but mostly I enjoy women. My bf says I shouldn't be so hung up on labeling myself and just enjoy what I enjoy, but sometimes I feel like the only girl that's this way. Is there anyone else like me, or am I just an oddity?
cutey.gif

gildedangel

I have never been with another girl myself, but I have several girlfriends that have. You aren't alone!
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

You've got one open minded boyfriend there! I don't think Mr RR would be quite as accepting if the lady he wanted to marry preferred women over him.

Anyway, my personal stuff out of the way I'd say you weren't the only one out there but I don't think there are many who have long term boyfriends who do as you do. I'm not saying it's wrong and I may be wrong in that assertion. I know a few girls who have gone all the way with other girls so in that respect you deffo aren't on your own.

dulcekitty

Don't get me wrong, I would never cheat on my man and I prefer him over any girl, but if not for him I don't know what I'd be!

revinn

I've fooled around with women a few times (only gone all the way once with a girl), and I always put it down to "experimentation," but lately I've been wondering if maybe that's not the case. I prefer men, but I definitely find myself attracted to women as well and I enjoy sexual activity with them. So I guess that makes me bisexual?

I don't see anything wrong with liking women while having a boyfriend; maybe you two could eventually branch out to including another girl occasionally. Checking out girls while you're with him is the same as him checking out other girls; it's harmless as long as you don't stray.

VeXedPiNk

You're definitely not alone! I've been with girls and are very attracted to them. I consider myself bisexual, leaning more towards women then men. However I'm with a man right now and we've been together for years... I plan on spending the rest of my life with him.

Glad to hear your man is open-minded - mine is too and it makes things a lot easier. He even teases me when he sees a girl he knows I'd be attracted to. I agree with your guy as well. Don't worry about labels for yourself... we like who/what we like and can't really control it
smiles.gif

InTheFade

I've had multiple relationships and dalliances with ladies and have always found myself sexually attracted to them, however I am now engaged to a guy who I would happily go straight for if that makes sense.

Being attracted to chicks is still part of me, but I can be happy in a hetero relationship too. I think you'll find it's more common than you think.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if it really bothers you then follow your heart - it can never be denied. If a guy (or girl for that matter) is not comfortable with who you are then move on and find someone who is. Don't waste your life trying to fit into a mould that's been forced on you.

It doesn't sound like your partner has a problem with it so it seems you'll be ok
greengrin.gif
Some of my exes had real issues with the fact that I also found chicks attractive, but I think that was indicative of greater insecurities anyway - and part of the reason I'm no longer with them
winks.gif

ICandi

*shyly raises hand* I have and I love it *embarssed* My husband knew before we got married and he understands. Its only for pleasure though...*turns red*

MacNlaw

I kinda think your BF is right and dont need to label it. I think many people are Bi these days and dont know it. I personally know a lot woman that are changing and are tired of "men" and now prefer women for many reasons. If you had to label it though I'd say your Bi.

What would you name or label someone who most there life was with men till she got so burned out with them that she was no longer physically attracted to them at all anymore. The attraction to women had been there for quite a few years but never acted on it till later in life, late 30's. Now many years later none of that has changed, still only attracted to women...what would you "lable" her?

And her is me acourse, lol. I dont put a label on myself unless if I'm in a forum or group and need to due to the rules, ect. I am wondering though since the attraction to men is still gone and can only picture myself settling down with a woman.

hello_my_apple

i have, and i love it! my fiance loves it toooo lol. but yea i've never labled it EVER! i'm happy w/ my hunny and i'm honest w/ him about everything ive done and will continue to do
winks.gif