Question: Matte blush?

lunargale

Hey ladies and gents. I need a matte blush..TOTALLY MATTE not even a fleck of iridescence.... Does anyone have any suggestions? Brand doesnt matter in this case, its for civil war reenacting. LOL

Kragey

NYC makes a ton of matte blushes, and they're only a couple dollars each. I have a couple, and they work well enough if you're willing to build the coverage. I think the popular Wet n' Wild blushes are matte, too, and they're roughly $3 a piece. Certain mineral companies make brighter matte blushes, like Fyrinnae.com and DetrivoreCosmetics.com.

Yeah, I was going to recommend the Wet N' Wild blushes too. Naive (peach) and Heather Pink are both totally matte, and they have some matte bronzers too. HTH!

musicalhouses

MAC has matte blushes. Blushbaby is quite universally flattering.

Bobbi Brown also has tons of matte blushes, and most of their colours are very wearable,

WnW also has a couple, and those are really full of pigment!

Ikara

I love Nars Amour and Tonga from Cargo, they are both matte
almost every brand has matte blushes you just need to look a bit around
winks.gif

and if you have any pinky or peachy mat eyeshadow you can use it as blush too

BEA2LS

i actually second nyc matte blush.. they do the job and are really cheap. some of them are actually really pretty, too
smiles.gif
mac does make nice ones but you said brand does not matter so you might as well go for the bargain
smiles.gif

Kragey

I discovered my mom's barely-used collection of CoverGirl TruCheeks blushes, and I actually REALLY love them! If I actually used CG's "pick your shade" system, I'd be a #1, but the #2 and #3 blush trios are actually VERY nice! Super-pigmented, soft, and easy to blend. They aren't COMPLETELY matte, because they do have a bit of a sheen to them, but they're pretty gorgeous. I plan on stocking up as soon as my budget allows.
greengrin.gif