question regarding blue c-shock l/s

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This is what you'd use it for!

n58104694_30276687_8264.jpg

(This is Sea Me Shadestick)

Off Topic:
Dear BunnyBunnyBunny: This shot made me go look up your profile... You've only posted one fotd? MORE PLEASE. You are gorgeous, talented and clearly uber-creative. Please. Begging.

On Topic: the sheer blue lip is an excellent summer look for the young goth girl. If I were 18 again I'd be on it with a side of rice.

Divinity

Crap! So convincing are you for the blue lipstick! Might have to go back and play with it a bit...

divaster

I love the blast o blue!! It makes my lips look just kind of purply without liner. Maybe a little cold, but I've always wanted lipstick to make me look like Laura Palmer. God I hope someone gets that.
rofl.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaster
I love the blast o blue!! It makes my lips look just kind of purply without liner. Maybe a little cold, but I've always wanted lipstick to make me look like Laura Palmer. God I hope someone gets that.
rofl.gif

haha I got it
smiles.gif
my first thought was "I could be just like Laura Palmer!"

Randy Rose

I tried it today and was SO disappointed. I thought it was going to actually be, I don't know, BLUE. I was all set to snatch it up, but it's SO sheer. I'm actually really disappointed with the entire C Shock set. I might end up picking up Big T to wear over a shadestick or paintstick base, but meh. I hear there will be a good teal in the Alexander McQueen collection that I'll probably just grab later.

But, yes, back on topic. I thought the lipstick would look like the marketing for the collection, but no luck. Maybe if you used a white base under it or something . . . am I the only one who suspects foul play? That girl can't be wearing that lipstick!

macedout

how do you get the blue lipstick to appear "solid and bold" like MAXCAT's photo? what do you layer it with?

it showed up very sheer on me, and i want more blue color

(i have same qu. for lip gelees-i want them to show up true to the color in the tube on my lips!)

please email me tips! thanks