Questions about KCMO Country Club Plaza freestanding store

sdpfeiffy

I'm sooo excited! DH and I are going to KC in a couple of weeks. We'll be staying at the Country Club Plaza Marriott and I can't wait to see a freestanding store. I've got enough b2m for 2 products and I'm planning to get my Antiquitease brush set there
smiles.gif
I wish we were going sooner so that I could get my Antiquitease pigments and fluidline but I guess I'll just have to order that online. (Here in SD, that's pretty much what I do all the time anyway.) So anyway, questions...

Will I have problems getting e/s for b2m?
Should I preorder the brush set? If so, will I basically just call and give them my cc to hold it? What if I decide I don't want it--will that be a problem? I know this is a really basic question, but I've never had the opportunity to preorder except for Nordstom online. LOL
I'm really interested in getting a foundation match, since I haven't had one in oh, 6 years. I'd like to sneak over there right at open with a bare face. Should I call and schedule an appointment or will it be slow enough that early to just walk in?

Thanks for any tips you all can offer. Don't know what I'd do without specktra
smiles.gif

jpohrer

You won't have any trouble doing B2M for e/s. The store has two modes- either very busy or deserted. Go around opening time, and you shouldn't have any problems getting a foundation match. If you call for an appointment, they will charge $50, which is non-refundable in product. I do not think they do pre-orders at the store. The Antiquitease pigments and fluidlines should still be there when you are visiting. They usually don't sell out of things that quickly.

courters

I got the brush set there a couple weeks after the Holiday collection came out last year, I've never had a problem with them being out things. DH and I are going on the 27th and I am SO excited! I just recently moved from KC to Columbia and there is NO MAC here so I have been dying...I will be making quite a haul!!

sdpfeiffy

That's really great to hear
smiles.gif
I ordered the 3 pigments and f/l online today because I knew I wouldn't want to miss out on those. I'm going to wait to see the rest of the color release in person.
smiles.gif
And I'll get my brushes then too. (We'll be in KC the same time! DH and I are leaving on Wed the 23, returning Sun the 28.)