Questions About Lure <3

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Hi Ladies!
I Know this is more then likley posted somewhere but i searched and cannot for the life of me find it..

a few questions..:confused:

-when will Lure be on the MAC website? (please say the 30th!)

-waternymph- i have aquadisiac,tease n teal and teal pigment,do i need this?

-sea myth,what is this similar to?

-what are the MUST HAVES from this collection (lure/bait/hooked)

someone please help!
smiles.gif

TIA!! <3

depecher

It is released on June 1 in stores. I think it may come out on the website on the 30th if it follows other collection release dates.

Waternympy is just like Tease N Teal according to someone on Live Journal. I love that color, so I definitely need it.

I don't know what Sea Myth is similar to because I haven't seen it in person yet.

The must haves for me are:

Waternymph
Mancatcher
Sea Myth
other new shadow, whose name escapes me
Stroke of Lust lipstick
Bait lipglass

The pearlizers I am sure will be very important to most. I dont know how to use them, so I am skipping them.

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
It is released on June 1 in stores. I think it may come out on the website on the 30th if it follows other collection release dates.

Waternympy is just like Tease N Teal according to someone on Live Journal. I love that color, so I definitely need it.

I don't know what Sea Myth is similar to because I haven't seen it in person yet.

The must haves for me are:

Waternymph
Mancatcher
Sea Myth
other new shadow, whose name escapes me
Stroke of Lust lipstick
Bait lipglass

The pearlizers I am sure will be very important to most. I dont know how to use them, so I am skipping them.

thank you!
you and i have the exact same list,but add on pink resort TLC.
ugh! i cant wait! im going to be broke! likewise for the pearlizers,idk how to use them either,besides i have enough face stuff...

bellaetoile

my personal must-haves:

all three fluidlines
seanymph eyeshadow
both blushcreams

i'm up in the air about the other 3 LE shadows. we'll see how they look in person. if they're different enough, i'll get them, but i really don't want to spend more money on shadows that look similar to what i have, especially since i already have WAY too many shadows..also, we'll see about the pearlizers as well..

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
waternymph is SO pretty- I HAD to get it!

do you have tease n teal as well?
everyone is saying they are very similar,i barley use tease n teal,so i think getting waternymph would be a waste...what do you think?..

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
do you have tease n teal as well?
everyone is saying they are very similar,i barley use tease n teal,so i think getting waternymph would be a waste...what do you think?..

i think if its not in the family of colors that you usually use and you arent willing to sell/trade away your tease n teal for waternymph then it may be money you can spend on an item you will use more often.

of course, easier said than done... i should know =/

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
i think if its not in the family of colors that you usually use and you arent willing to sell/trade away your tease n teal for waternymph then it may be money you can spend on an item you will use more often.

of course, easier said than done... i should know =/

i agree,of course i keep telling myself i will make this a color i will wear.... its so hard,i feel like if i miss out on it im going to regret it BIG TIME! the worst that can happen is that i return it or exchange it...
wow,who would have thought makeup could stress a person out,my b/f thinks i am nuts!

melozburngr

I dont have the tease'n teal, but kaliraksha is right, if its in a family of colors that you never wear, don't bother, I LOVE teals and greens, so this was a must have. YUM, I love it!

AudreyNicole

I have heard that Sea Myth is similar to seedy pearl. By the description, I am wondering if it is anything like pink opal pigment. I am on the fence about the shadows too. I don't wear teals all that often so I might skip waternymph. Mancatcher looks similar to lavender sky and stars and rockets so I might skip that one too. I have to see them in person first. I don't own any fluidlines and wanted to try one, so I might get one or two of those. I am also interested in Goddess l/s. I can't wait for this stuff to come out!!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have heard that Sea Myth is similar to seedy pearl. By the description, I am wondering if it is anything like pink opal pigment. I am on the fence about the shadows too. I don't wear teals all that often so I might skip waternymph. Mancatcher looks similar to lavender sky and stars and rockets so I might skip that one too. I have to see them in person first. I don't own any fluidlines and wanted to try one, so I might get one or two of those. I am also interested in Goddess l/s. I can't wait for this stuff to come out!!

im too impatient i cant even wait until thursday,im going to order online first thing! i may be making a mistake,but we will see i guess,im also going back and forth with the fluidlines,i usually stick with black/brown,im not sure if i would use these...ugh! i just dont know,i need swatches,asap! lol

melozburngr

sea myth looks nearly identical to seedy pearl, thats why I passed on it...

JLEE0 I can swatch the three things that I got for you if you'd like- I got haunting, delphic, and waternymph...

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
sea myth looks nearly identical to seedy pearl, thats why I passed on it...

JLEE0 I can swatch the three things that I got for you if you'd like- I got haunting, delphic, and waternymph...

wow! please do
smiles.gif
it would help me so much,thank you x's 100

MACActress

What I really want:
Pink Resort TLC
A Bronzer (not really essential, but I just love the packaging!)
And either haunting or the turquoise fluidline, most likely haunting as I will probably just get Aqualine some other time.
And then some e/s, I'm not really decided though.

melozburngr

here are swatches (with comparisons) of the three items I got from Lure:

purples.jpg

(l-r) Iris Print, Lovely Lily Pigment, Violet Pigment, and *Haunting* f/l (from Lure)

teals.jpg

(l-r) *Delphic f/l* (from Lure) Shimmermoss, Melody, Prose & Fancy, *Waternymph* (from Lure), and Bluer Blue from Holiday Palette

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
here are swatches (with comparisons) of the three items I got from Lure:

purples.jpg

(l-r) Iris Print, Lovely Lily Pigment, Violet Pigment, and *Haunting* f/l (from Lure)

teals.jpg

(l-r) *Delphic f/l* (from Lure) Shimmermoss, Melody, Prose & Fancy, *Waternymph* (from Lure), and Bluer Blue from Holiday Palette

thank you so much!!

im def. going to get waternymph and haunting,they are BEAUTIFUL!
once again thank you very much! that made my night
smiles.gif