Questions about the MAC Pro Store in New York

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I am going to bump this thread because DH and I are going to be in NYC in a couple of weeks and I want to check it out. I thought I read in another thread that the NYC Pro store was no longer allowing non-Pro members to shop there. Anyone know whether that's true or not? I'm not a Pro member and I really need to get my Pro fix!

I apologize for bumping the thread, but I have an answer!

I went yesterday, and I even though I now have a pro card, they didn't about anything like that until I was paying, so I'd venture to guess that non members can still shop there! Otherwise I figured they'd ask before pulling any product.

Oh, and more for a personal note... It's the button for "200" you press to get in the building. I don't know why I couldn't figure that out without my husband's help, LOL.

Karen_B

Does anyone know if this store has an e-mail address? I want to contact them and ask about their B2M policy (since I live in Europe it's a hassle to call them on the phone, what with the time differences and everything).

sarah.p

I love it! I worked there for many years and it couldn't have been a better place
smiles.gif