Quick PIGMENT question...

MissMisah

i went to the pro store a lil while ago -- and then the MUA showed me a pigment that was kinda similar to Woodwinked --- just more intense. I dont remember which one it was...can anyone direct me in the right direction??? TIA!!!

duch3ss25

i'm not quite too sure since i'm swatching these at nighttime: coco, woodwinked, subtle and sunnydaze on nc40 skin. coco seems to be closer to woodwinked (just eyeballing between pan and jar BUT coco seems darker w/ copper or brown tones & larger chunks of glitter). subtle looks actually close to woodwinked when swatched on my skin though subtle has silver tones to me. then sunnydaze looked too silver as opposed to woodwinked with gold undertones.

i'm just thinking that it could be subtle (tho doesn't look more intense to me) since it's the latest release. coco was released a few months back and most stores have already sold out on it. sorry, i can't take a pic right now but if no one else has a definite answer when i wake up tomorrow then i'll swatch some and post it for you.

Femme

Yeah, its most probably Subtle. It's an amazing color and looks better then woodwinked imo
smiles.gif
i use it everyday..

MissMisah

hmm..really? i kno its part of the perm line cuz she took me to the little stand of pigments. i THOUGHT she said old gold..but when i swatched it i was like...nooooo! but now, i think i may want to pick up subtle. darn it!! hahaha

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
rose gold

errr...ROSE GOLD...thats what it was!!!!!! maaaaan...now i gotta go back to the pro store and freakin exchange my old gold. i shouldaaa done it when i was there. POUT!!!!

PLUS...now im fiening for Subtle. great great great great...